Denied Mstickmasterluke's Ban becouse of an Inpatient Admin[Denied]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals Archive' started by DarkRedKingdom, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkRedKingdom

DarkRedKingdom Active Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ):.net Banned by RobloxianRoblox
    2. In-game name:Mstickmasterluke
    3. Full exact Ban Message:Reason: Scamming Please appeal @ Skyblock Forums -Roblox
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? Becouse I got banned of an inpatient admin/mod
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? In my eyes Yes
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Yes I dont know long time ago
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? So we can mind our own bisnous and contineung to have fun with our friends.
    I was talking and typing to friend on skype when I was trading with RobloxianRoblox's ''Undercover '' account he got inpatient and was thinking in his mind thad I wass ''scamming''
    him so he gave me about a month ban I got proof thad I was typing to my friend on skype.

I got proof thad im inocent And the im not from an English country [Thads why my proof is in not English] and last thing.. Waiting has no point what so ever besides I was busy typing to my friend! Its YOUR Fault RobloxianRoblox thad YOU were inpatient on thad day/moment Yes I may was unresponcive to you in thad moment but thad doesent mean I left off whit those diamonds I was standing there talking to my friend I got to thad house on my island stood there telling you to be PATIENT than [RobloxianRoblox undercover account: Hey Mstickmasterluke guess what?
    Mstickmasterluke:What?
    [RobloxianRoblox undercover account: Im an admin on a second account :D
    [RobloxianRoblox undercover account:/Ban Mstickmasterluke 1 month and a couple of day
    Thad you HATE me for god knows why is fine by me but dont BAN me or other for Inpatientcy
    I also came up with Ideas thad you KEEP those 3 missarble diamonds and I keep thad grass.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  2. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Discord Administrator Premium

3. DarkRedKingdom

Is my Apeal accepted or Denied?

4. Kerahna

Kerahna Staff Manager Staff Member

Staff Manager Administrator
    IGN:
    Kerahna
    You have to wait for Roblox to review your case and make the decision. Insulting him probably won't make him want to accept your appeal though.

5. Roblox

Roblox Senior Member

IGN:
    RobloxianRoblox
    I wasn't impatient. Many people use the excuse and tell the person they are trading with to "wait a second" but it never happens. You told me multiple times to wait (4 or 5 at least) when you should have completed the trade.

6. DarkRedKingdom

You were inpatient becouse you could not wait a cauple of minuts. It happend like this: We were about to make a trade
    3 diamonds for wat about 40 grass? Than you handed me over 3 diamonds total I got the diamonds then I was sort off afk right [standing still] in thad time I was standing still/afk I started talking to my friend and you were going bezerk telling me to give thad grass I told you 1 sec then you kept going and I sait 1 sec again and again eventualy I got into the house closed the door than you came to the door I opened it for you and I was still talking and typing to my friend than it '' got out of hand '' by banning me for ~5 weeks the second after, I got mad at my friend for talking thad long thad you became inpatient and sait enough is enough [In your mind] I get your point you dont like waiting neither do I but its not nice to interupt someones sentance when their talking thads why became semi inresponcive to you and sait 1 sec every 20 seconds.

7. winter bear

winter bear yeontan's mum Staff Member Premium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.