Inactive MrGallifrey's Staff application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by MrGallifrey, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TropicalSleep

TropicalSleep Active Member

Full Support :heart: Gal is very active and very friendly and helpful to everyone + all the reasons stated above.

2. Rickrolll

Rickrolll Active Member

IGN:
    Rickrolll
    Support, you are active and you played this server for a long time now.

3. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    Support For Gal
    i see you helping a lot but i see you long afk i lean to Neutral
    Good Luck !:)
    ~Eitan~

4. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    Hi gal! I have not gone on in a month or so, but I have definitely seen you on, helping, and willing to do your best to help everyone, regardless of rank or tenure. I usually support mod applications of players that I think would make good mods, but I mean it when I say that you will make an amazing mod. FULL SUPPORT

5. Metal

Metal Active Member

IGN:
    Metal_marmott
    Gal.

Since I started playing, I used to see you a lot in the chat, and from as far as I can remember, you've been a really approachable and funny guy. You're always up for a chat (apart from being AFK :expressionless:) and since I've gotten to know you, you've also been a really great friend. You're helpful, kind and mature, and also incredibly non-biased, which should take you far on here. Your commitment to the server is also incredible.

I've loved being a part of your Skyblock experience and I give you full support from me in your staff application :).

6. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Hey something to consider, being a staff member will make you super duper busy. You may have a rough time keeping your shop in order if you become a helper. Just a heads up.

7. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    Yeah, I've anticipated that, which is why I've hired a few friends to help me farm sometimes. :heart:

8. ThatProNoob

ThatProNoob Member

IGN:
    ProNoobOP
    Yeah I agree with everything said previously no need to repeat it!
    Full support!

9. MrGallifrey

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    I appreciate that! ;o

10. ThatProNoob

ThatProNoob Member

IGN:
    ProNoobOP
    No problem man you completely deserve it!

11. DreamWolfy

DreamWolfy Active Member

IGN:
    SanrioWolfy
    Full support! You're very active and friendly with everyone in the community, I think you'd be a great asset to the staff team as you are very reasonable and logical. Good luck Gal!! :)

12. HuskyKiing

HuskyKiing Member

IGN:
    HuskyKiing
    Support! I don't know you very well, but from your application and other supports, I feel like you are some of the best candidates for staff. Good luck!

13. MrGallifrey

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    Thanks bunches dream~ :heart:
    And I appreciate your courage to tell your opinion anyways, I see you in game a lot, but I don't really know you. Your opinion still shines a bit brighter, mostly because you're someone I've not even met, and you still support. :heart: :3

14. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    lol Gal your shop will be fine xD I'm happy to see you're getting the support you deserve!

15. Kawaii_mia

Kawaii_mia Active Member

full support good luck!

16. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Bump. With the addition of an entire new server, judging from the activity of a lot of staff, if any were to get picked, you'd be a great candidate to fill in for missing online slots for staff. I see you online more than the staff themselves. You're very friendly, helpful, and very hard to dislike. For those reasons, staying at support. Good luck gal.

17. MrGallifrey

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    Thanks so much (again) bard! I'm glad to see you still have interest in me as a candidate! ;D Best of luck to you as well!

18. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    Support.
    I'm sorry that I couldn't reply to this earlier due to my leave! I love your application. My only criticism is that I would prefer to see fewer traits, but have the ones most important to you well fleshed out. Some of the comments you've made on your traits seem too brief to make the reader believe you really have that trait, and the fact you listed so many may make you seem conceited. However, you've done most of the things I usually pick at in an application really well, so I won't bother linking my application guide.

As a person, you've only ever been friendly and active as long as I've known you. You're a very creative and interesting person, and you would make an excellent addition to our team.

Best of luck. I would love to work alongside you in the future.

19. MrGallifrey

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    It's nice to see you here Lycel! I made sure to make any positive traits listed but wanted to make the important traits worth reading. I've known you for a while, and I was thrilled when I saw the notification! It's great to have your support! :heart:

20. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    I'm going to switch to neutral

Inactivity on forums and discord, as well as in game (though it may just be .org), though I still know you have an excellent and friendly personality and would be a great mod if you were more active

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.