Skyblock Official Site | Skyblock <xf:title formatter="%s | %s" fallback="" page="" />

Skyblock More types of Spawners

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by FlamingTrees, Jan 8, 2021.

1. FlamingTrees

FlamingTrees Active Member Premium

Discord:
    FlamingTrees#1739
    IGN:
    FlamingFeet_
    I’ve been thinking about how limited the amount of mobs you can use spawners for. I was thinking about adding more types of spawners. The two I had in mind was a Wither Skeleton spawner and a Rabbit Spawner.

Wither Skeletons- They could just drop coal and bones but no heads. This would be a nice way to gain coal more efficiently than having to mine for it.

Rabbit Spawner- Currently, Skytitan+ can summon rabbits so you could in theory make a slaughterhouse, so why can you not use spawners for them? They could drop rabbit hide and rabbit meat. (Not sure if they should drop their feet).

Let me know what you think! :D

• Support Support x 4
  2. _VideogamemasterVGM

_VideogamemasterVGM Member

Discord:
    //ビデオゲームマスターVGM#8982
    IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    I don't think we'll get Wither Skeletons (considering its illegal to get Blaze Spawners), but that Rabbit one's a pretty gud idea. Making the "slaughter" part of it would suck tho lol (frickin' things are 1 block tall)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. FlamingTrees

Discord:
    FlamingTrees#1739
    IGN:
    FlamingFeet_
    Thank you for your feedback! Was just curious on why you think we won’t get Wither Skeleton spawners because we can’t get blaze spawners? Coal and bones are both already obtainable without having to kill wither skeletons (unlike blaze rods.) Once again thanks for the feedback :)

4. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Premium

Discord:
    Mizzo#3189
    IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    This would be super useful and would also be a good way to expand the economy, it will allow for more trades and honestly, it will just be a really beneficial addition. Would allow for another way to obtain coal and bones for example and could provide for a new trade from rabbit stew etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. _VideogamemasterVGM

_VideogamemasterVGM Member

Discord:
    //ビデオゲームマスターVGM#8982
    IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    I asked if I could make a Witch spawner (before making my Creeper one), but Noobcrew said that was illegal. I was going off the logic that if there's a warp for it, it would be illegal to make on your island. You could try asking a Helper or a Mod about it, but I was trying to warn ya that it was probs illegal

6. FlamingTrees

Discord:
    FlamingTrees#1739
    IGN:
    FlamingFeet_
    Well its impossible to get Wither Skeleton Spawners so I guess anyone who has one would be dealt with. I’m wanting it to be legal (and possible) to get them. Not sure what you mean by if there’s a warp for it then it won’t get added considering lots of mobs (from all three warps, passive, mob, and hostile) are available. Also pretty sure witches are illegal because of their diverse drops including redstone and maybe blaze rods. I just want wither skeleton farms legalized so it’s easier to get coal. Once again glad we can have a healthy discussion about this :D

7. FlamingTrees

Discord:
    FlamingTrees#1739
    IGN:
    FlamingFeet_
    Thank you for your feedback! Glad you agree :D I’m not sure how rabbits will affect the economy, I just feel it is quite strange to have /spawnmob rabbit as a valid command but not /spawner rabbit. (This is doubling as a bump btw)

• Agree Agree x 1