Economy More Pumpkin sell signs in /warp shop

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Choco Orange, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Choco Orange

Choco Orange Active Member

Title says it all. With the amazing crophopper upgrade, we now have multiple players using the pumpkin sign for longer periods. Also it is in the path of everyone else going to warp shop. Can there be a few more scattered around please.
    If some of those could also be for more items at a time, i.e. 9 stacks or even a full inv.
    Alterantively, add a new donate item/rank that gives exclusive access to these signs - /warp exec or something like that for signs that take a full inv at a time. Thoughts people?

• Support Support x 10
    • Neutral Neutral x 3
    • Cookie Cookie x 2
  2. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    i like this maybe the cold add a sign the works like /sell all can take any number up to a certin amount instead of the current systenm which goes a stack at a time

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I like this idea, rather than having to sit there and click the sign 40 odd times, being able to sell your inventory, not specifically pumpkins would be a nice option. However, if this isn't possible I like the idea of adding more signs to avoid traffic :happy:

4. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Support for having multiple signs but not for having more than a stack sell at a time.

I’d be fine with more pumpkin signs as it mostly is the highest sold item at /warp shop so having more than one sign isn’t bad. But having it sell everything or more than a stack at once? No. This is why /sell all has a cool down and gives you less money to begin with. The amount of time you can save by making the whole inventory sell at once is a lot. It is a survival game and just making the idea of selling as easy as you possibly can takes away from the idea of “farming”. It’s no longer farming, it just becomes like 10 seconds of selling pumpkins and it’s basically almost free money at that point

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    I support adding additional signs, but even as someone that spends hours a day selling pumpkins I think adding signs allowing you to sell more than a stack at a time would be too overpowered.

6. Prometheus

Prometheus Active Member Premium

IGN:
    PrometheusTheMad
    I cannot rate but I agree with the last 2 comments, the idea to add more signs is great but I believe selling more than a stack at a time is overpowered and would take away a certain aspect of the economy. It is good now as the time it takes means you are somewhat working for it or outsourcing to other players through profit shops, bigger amounts would allow you to easily empty inventory after inventory too easily

7. mogsy172

mogsy172 Active Member

IGN:
    mogsy172
    I love this full idea! Since using the warp shop a lot more this last week or so there is so many people that use the pumpkin sell sign, then the odd few newbies that stand right in front of it so nobody can sell, adding a couple more will be so useful, especially adding one to sell multiple stacks or all, I think the only issue with that is people that have bots set up to do this will benefit much more from it as their farm will expand much much quicker.

Overall I'm definitely supporting this.

8. The__Joker

The__Joker Member

IGN:
    The__Joker
    Supported :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    Neutral, having these sell all signs would be great, but it sorta ruins the point of /warp shop in a way

10. mogsy172

mogsy172 Active Member

IGN:
    mogsy172
    Can you explain how please? I dont see any way in which it ruins it? It will more likely make there be more in it and we'll see a larger number of users of /warp shop

11. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Yeah please clarify what you think the point of warp shop is, because this statement is very ambiguous and confusing

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    the point of /warp shop is to reward players for being less lazy and manually selling their crops, having this would ruin that

13. mogsy172

mogsy172 Active Member

IGN:
    mogsy172
    This will not be the case because people still have to be moving over there and running to the sign and doing all that process, it's more of a time saving thing, much better QoL for players on the server.

14. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    /warp shop is supposed to be the opposite of QoL

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. mogsy172

mogsy172 Active Member

IGN:
    mogsy172
    I can guarantee you that it isn't, warp shop is a QoL update because it makes it easier for players to make consistent money, when I started money making on the server was a slow and tedious grind this is clearly QoL.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    how am I supposed to say this but
    sure warp shop helps you make more money, but its not QoL it literally increases the amount of work you have to do

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. mogsy172

mogsy172 Active Member

IGN:
    mogsy172
    Your argument is completely invalid sorry, it is QoL

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    ok, its invalid because you say it is
    now I'm gonna go fly around because the laws of physics are invalid

19. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    I don`t agree with Jerry on the not adding more signs, but he is right. It isn`t QoL. QoL would be the /sell all and /warp shop does reward you for doing the work yourself with more money per stack

I still totally support adding more pumpkin sell signs because as someone who has sold manually, it gets crowded and there's way too many people at once. As for the sell full inv sign, I'm on the fence about it. I was originally against it due to the ease of selling anyways, but without the use of /back it may be more fair but maybe even something smaller like 256 pumpkins at once or something instead, or have a full sell inv sign but say it's only $2000, so you lose a small amount of money for the efficiency of selling your whole inventory

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Implementing warp shop had many reasons, one of those being the QoL of players.
    Warp shop was there to encourage players to AFK farm less and use /warp shop for higher prices. With the implementation of croppers, it would be a nice idea to sell pumpkins (or other crops) quickly so they also play the server.

There are many pro's and con's to the idea but I like it a lot. It can take a few minutes to sell stack by stack.

It's interesting hearing all your thoughts.