Skyblock More D400 perks/commands

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BertBerry, Jul 12, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. BertBerry

BertBerry Banana Stalker Premium

So I have a few ideas on what perks/commands to add for donor400 as y'know to decrease the amount of "complaints" from donor400s about not having enough commands and perks . I'll list some of them and you can suggest some too if you want.
    • Disguises: Maybe add a few more disguises like Llama, parrot, polar bear, mule and maybe snowman disguises? (I would suggest adding a wither one but I believe it was bugged or something?)
    • Trails: When hovering over most of them it would say at what rank it would unlock it, maybe add some donor400 trails? I dont know what trails exactly but ye it would be fun to have a little more trails.
    • Pets: Add some extra pets like llamas, mules, polar bears, skeletons, donkey, and horse pets?
    • Commands: Add a few commands such as:
    1. /Afk (Suggested by JarlPenguin), maybe instead of showing in chat that "Player is AFK" it would only show us that we are afk when someone is trying to message us? (it can be for skytitan+ tho)
    2. Bigger /friend list? Cause as Donor400s I do get alot of friend requests and I still have many pending friend requests yet to be accepted/denied.
    That's all I got for now. Though I'm open for other suggestions ;)

• Support Support x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 1:13 AM
  2. Angelos

Angelos Member

Full suppport. But Donor400 isn't obtainable anymore so how is it going to make it more "worth buying"?

3. BertBerry

I meant that some D400s r complaining that Donor400 isn't like what they wanted, y'know much more commands, perks and other stuff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Krissy

Krissy Kim Taehyung Premium

The reason they cannot add more perks, or an insane amount of perks is because donor400 isn't obtainable any longer. This means that no one can actually buy it which may cause more tension that its worth.

I agree that donor400's shouldn't be left out because we too play the server and have lost more than we have gained. An extra pet, disguise or trail shouldn't hurt.
    The trick to making donor400 perks is to make them obtainable by every rank in some way. If a donor400 gets a polar bear disguise, then put it as a very rare reward in rare or legendary crates.

Support.

5. BertBerry

That would be a great idea adding some of the stuff in Leg crates or something and maybe even in vote rewards.

6. Tore

Tore Well-Known Member

Support more commands like /afk

7. JarlPenguin

JarlPenguin Member

Neutral. Donor 400 isn't obtainable any more, so I see no point in increasing command availabilities, but I wouldn't mind /afk and a few extra decoration perks.

8. TropicalSleep

TropicalSleep Member

Orrrrrrr they could remove d400 all together and give titan more perks ;) honestly titan need invsee. That's an op command for a rank that can't be obtained anymore.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. abdul

abdul Griefer Premium

"rank that can't be obtained" means that the rank is rare now.
    So all the og people who actually spent their 150$ on this rank deserve more perks or the rank would be useless lolol

10. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

On a side note, I think only you, BertBerry, need a bigger friends list. I’m D400 and have 1 friend on that command.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2018 at 3:30 AM
  11. Southwark

Southwark Helper Staff Member

Helper
    Support, all of them are great suggestions. I’m still leaning to a bit of a neutral on the AFK one, there’s so few donor400s it wouldn’t really be worth getting it all to work, plus, people can just write AFK in their nickname.

• Agree Agree x 1

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)