Moearnings - Hello Again! but goodbye.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Moee, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    Hey,
    It's been a while since I've been active on this server or its forums. Many of you probably don't know me, and those of you that do probably don't see me in much of a positive light. I have said a few things on these forums and in-game that I deeply regret saying, and I'd like to be able to get a little bit of closure on this period in my life.
    With that said, let's get on with it. For those of you that don't know me, my username is moearnings (he/him pronouns), but most people just call me Moe. I first started playing back when /warp skybase was a thing (around 2014 I think), but I only got serious a few months before the big reset. I managed to make a few friends in this server, but I still hold onto the hope that I was more well-known and respected than I probably was. I'm currently in college, majoring in computer engineering, and I've always loved all sorts of technology. I also love playing video games and watching TV/the occasional anime. My favorite musicians are 100 gecs, ¿?shimon, and Glass Animals.
    However, it's time for me to move on from this server. A lot has happened to me over the​
    past three years, and I've changed just as much. I'm leaving the server, and hopefully for good this time. This will probably be the last thread I send any messages in. If you have any questions for me, I'll answer them here.

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you around ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. MrEPro

MrEPro Active Member

IGN:
    MrEPro
    Wooo love them man. Whats your top 3 songs?

See you around too

3. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Hello!

Goodbye!

4. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    hii moe, big fan!! :happy: