Denied Moderator Application Form

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by sergeantpanky, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sergeantpanky

sergeantpanky Active Member

In Game Name: LeeMark01
    Previous In Game Names: sergeantpanky
    What I'm applying for: Moderator
    Server: Skyblock.net
    Current Ranks: SkyKing
    Time Zone: GMT

Why Do I Want This Rank?

I have previously played Skyblock.net when I was a teenager, I joined around 2013-2014. I have helped Moderators before on Skyblock and I have just never applied for the position myself. I now want this rank for good intentions and for the good of the server.
    I am completely dedicated to this server now. My first log on this server was quite a few years back and since then, I always wanted to make a difference. I don't like it when people on the server use bad language and disrespect people. There is no need for it and I will not tolerate it.

My main Aim is just to make a DIFFERENCE.

I am already knowledgeable about all the commands and do not require training. I know what to do and how to enforce the law. I am always willing to learn from fellow staff members and am open ears to everything anyone has to say. I have much experience on how to deal with hackers and can easily detect when someone is breaking the rules and gather evidence on it. I candidly and truthfully believe I can handle and take the roll as helper on this server.

Have I Ever Had Experience As Staff?

Yes, I have had previous experience as part of a team of Moderators on a Survival server before. The server was created by a Friend and I. Though this experience I had was when I was around 16, I still know how to run/moderate a server. The position of Moderator was good fun and it encouraged me to be on the server for multiple hours per day. When the server was running, I would usually have to ban people for a couple days as they were trying to make use of the fact the server was quite small compared to others by using hacked clients and disrespecting staff.

How active will I be?
    I will most likely be on skyblock.net for approximately 1 - 3 hours a day. This is due to my College work and the fact that I am working full time. Additionally, as July ends, my schedule will definitely clear up and I will be able to be online for around 4 - 6 hours a day.

What will I Kick Players for?
    -Spam (4+Lines)
    -Caps (5+Letters)
    -Sexual Content
    -Hateful content
    -Advertising
    -Swearing
    -Racism
    -Disrespect (Player or Staff)
    -Asking for personal info (Passwords, Addresses &Phone numbers.)
    -Encouraging harm to oneself. (example: "Kill Yourself").

What do I ban for?
    -Advertising IP's
    -Hack Clients / Hacking
    -Hack Threats
    -DDoS Threats
    -Mods(Fair mods such as optifine and amour/health indicator don't count as kick/ban)
    -Creative/GodMode (Only applies for staff. AKA, Abuse)

Additional Information about me:
    I love Minecraft and am a fanatic of the skyblock series. I love to stay fit, healthy, and play sports. Most of all, I love to play video games. Academically, I got all B's at GCSE and am currently studying at a distinction level for Engineering.

2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.