Moderator Application (dezminecraft)

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Dezminecraft, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Dezminecraft

Dezminecraft Member

IGN:
    dezminecraft
    For this application ill be following the standard template but before that id like to say a little about myself :)
    Im currently in high school going through year 10 and I love to spend my time on sky block, from my beliefs I have been on the server for a good 2 years although that includes taking a break from Minecraft when due dates comes up in my schooling such as exams or assignments. I generally like to think I'm a caring and helpful person, and I alway hope that I can help someone out no matter what the problem is.

Template (filled out)
    Your in-game name:
    dezminecraft
    Which timezone are you in? ACDT Or Australian Central Daylight Time
    Which languages do you speak? Primarily English, although I may be able to understand a bit of Japanese, French or Italian
    Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?) Not from my memory - if someone could check up on this Id be thankful, Ill look into it myself as I honestly can't remember.
    Why do you think you should be a mod? I believe that what the server needs is active mods who are good to the community and always willing to help out, I believe i am this in many ways, I strive to be caring around were ether I am, and will always be the one to solve problems no matter what. There are plenty of Mods on the server but from what I'm willing to understand a lot of them still need a break to enjoy their sky block as they are often crowded with questions. I know that as long as I am on the server I will do my best to help out and give the other Moderators a break in return.
    How long can you be active on the server every day? Every week is different as I have quite the time table but I can average 1 to 2 hours on Monday to Thursday and up to 3 hours on a Friday with weekends really being completely random due to school work but I would say most of the time (not near examination periods) around 5 hours and in holidays 3 to 5 hours on a daily basis.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator? I have ran 3 different Minecraft servers in my past time and moderated all of them, two of these we're Tekkit/FTB so ill ignore those 2 but one was a vanilla Minecraft server with around 10 people on it on average.

Hope you consider me, please leave constructive feed-back!

2. Quantieee

Quantieee Well-Known Member

50% Support!
    ~ More active on forums
    ~ add some colour
    ~ A bit more information

3. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    ^^
    Though I have never seen you online

4. Dezminecraft

Dezminecraft Member

IGN:
    dezminecraft
    I apologise about that, if I need to talk to someone I use /msg :) otherwise I'm pretty quiet

5. Dezminecraft

Dezminecraft Member

IGN:
    dezminecraft
    Completely agree, If you dont mind I can't seem to find my way around adding colour, how is it that you do that :facepalm: Thanks in advance :)

6. EquineShanghai

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    This is not your fault at all, don't be sorry. I life in China, so you might not we me all the time :) good luck

7. Dezminecraft

Dezminecraft Member

IGN:
    dezminecraft
    Completely agree, If you dont mind I can't seem to find my way around adding colour, how is it that you do that :facepalm: Thanks in advance :)
    Thanks Soapah, I hope all goes well for you to :)

8. EquineShanghai

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    its fine :). Im happy to help

9. LegoCollecter14

LegoCollecter14 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    60% Support Reasons stated by soap and Quantiee

10. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    ~ Minimal spelling errors
    ~ Never seen you online
    ^^^ Timezones
    ~ Add a bit more detail
    ~ Get more active on the forums
    No support but good luck

11. Dezminecraft

Dezminecraft Member

IGN:
    dezminecraft
    Hey all, I have reconsidered due to what you all said and have decided to resign from this application and instead try to become more active on the forums and finish school :) Maybe ill apply another day but for now thank you all for responding and I appreciate the feed back from every one of you!

12. Stel

Stel Guest

No support.

13. Dezminecraft

Dezminecraft Member

IGN:
    dezminecraft
    Um, this is quite old. If you read above you could see that I decided not to go for it in the end. :) Sorry If you had any confusion.