Economy Mob arena

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Megan, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Hey, so I don't know if this has been suggested before or not but I couldn't see it so I thought I would give it ago.

I think it would be a good idea to have a Mob arena on Economy. They have this is /skyblock and /classic and maybe it'd be cool to have one for /economy players too.

How would players benefit from this?
    - A place to get XP
    - Mob drops
    - Improve player stock shops
    - Bring more items to the game to collect rather than having to use /shop
    - Players won't have to enable mobs on their island
    Although enabling it for players on their island isn't a problem, I think it would be suitable to have a set area for this kind of thing.

Another idea I had was a /warp PVP.
    A lot of players say they want to PVP and we have to explain enabling it on island and in player settings. What if there was an area dedicated for this and therefore there are no accidental deaths due to leaving PVP enabled? Just a thought:p

Advantages:
    - No stealing of items and mods being called
    - People will know that they are entering the PVP area
    - They will leave rares and things they don't want to lose at their island
    - Less opportunity for arguments over them killing you.
    I just know this happens a lot on /economy and think there may be away to help prevent it.

I don't know if this is even possible but it just came to mind so thought I'd ask anyway. Let me know what you think and if it is even possible.

Thanks, _Meganx :)

• Support Support x 17
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support but I was thinking of adding a different mini game than mob arena.
    Like for example spleef was once a thing on economy a few resets ago or maybe add something completely new but I'm still open to both the ideas of adding mob arena and warp pvp

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    thanks for the support!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sally

Sally Active Member

IGN:
    Salman123abc
    I support this idea because i think its better for enchanting items and getting bones and some mob drops because it will become helpful for if you have a good looting sword you can get more items and you don’t need to buy them from shops and it will definitely help out new players

5. Beens

Beens Active Member Premium

IGN:
    BeensMC
    Bump!

6. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    I didn't see this thread previously for whatever reason but I wholeheartedly support. Because traditional mob grinders cause lag and mob spawning rates are already very low, it would only make sense to implement a warp where players can go to get hostile mob drops.

7. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

I know this thread was made a while ago but let’s fix and get a properly working Mob Arena in survival first before they make the same mistake on Economy; a poorly working Mob Arena. I think it’s time we get some answers to our prayers that appear to be falling on deaf ears! Dex is great I know he can do it same with Redstone!