Accepted [misswhiskers10] Island Farming [Myrmidous][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by misswhiskers10, Oct 17, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misswhiskers10

misswhiskers10 Member

1. Server name: .net
    2. In-game name: misswhiskers10
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Island Farming- I am disappointed, Appeal and Talk (I don't know what that was asking).
    4. Did you read the rules? Yes I have read the rules.
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I was banned because I Island Farmed.
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? No.
    7. Were you banned on Skyblock? If so, what for? No I have never been banned before.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I think I should be unbanned because I did not know Island Farming was illegal until after I did it. I also am I good player who does not normally do anything wrong.
    SKYBLOCK BAN APPEALS

Complete this form (copy & paste it) to your appeal post. Please be sure to post your ban appeal in the correct section.
    If you lie or don't follow this form, your appeal will not be considered.

In the title write: [Your in game name] Reason for ban [The Person who banned you]

1. Server name (.net / .org ):
    2. In-game name:
    3. Full exact Ban Message:
    4. Did you read the rules ?
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned?
    6. Was this an incorrect ban?
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for?
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Server Rules:

[​IMG]

2. poggers

poggers Senior Member

3. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Well-Known Member Premium

Thank you, Ms. Natalia.

Ms. Whiskers--

I was deeply surprised and a little disappointed to find you island farming tonight:
    2017-10-17_19.31.51.png 2017-10-17_19.32.36.png 2017-10-17_19.35.01.png 2017-10-17_19.35.41.png 2017-10-17_19.36.08.png

You are one of the players I was coming to rely on with the community. You have always been polite with others and handled players well-- out of everyone online I was honestly glad to see you every night playing with our community.

So why are you suddenly island farming? You clearly knew this wasn't allowed. What were you hoping to gain that was worth being caught and losing everything, ma'am?

//Myrmifous

4. misswhiskers10

misswhiskers10 Member

At the time, I did not know this was illegal. Yes I should have looked to see if it was illegal before doing it and yes something should have clicked in my head that this was wrong. I was hoping to gain enough dirt for my island, because like everyone I wanted a nice island. This however was not worth being caught and getting banned.

5. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Well-Known Member Premium

Noted, ma'am. Thank you for the honesty. You have several days to think this over, if anything comes up please feel free to contact a Staff member.

In the meantime please enjoy the forums-- looking forward to seeing you back in-game.
    //Myrmidous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.