Mingo39's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Mingo, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Mingo

Mingo Member

Your in-game name:

Mingo39

What timezone are you in?

UTC +8

What country do you live in?

Australia

What languages do you speak?

English

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

I can take screenshots with the command on my keyboard

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I will be keeping this section short and sweet. The reason for this is so more people can read my app and give me their thoughts on me as a mod. I feel I should become a mod because I like to help people and make everyone’s skyblock experience a little bit better. The steps I have taken so far to make everyone else’s experience better are making my grinder island which has 280 spawners for anyone to use and I help people in chat whenever I can. I would like to further my abilities to help people by becoming mod on skyblock.net. I feel my time zone needs more moderators because there are times when there will be no mods on for hours and people are constantly complaining in chat about it. I feel that there needs to always be a mod online to support new players and help them to get started on the server. I have only played for a year but I have lots of experience on Skyblock. I have played almost every day and I am very familiar with the skyblock rules. I’m a friendly and approachable person and always happy to talk. I like to get to know everyone and help whenever help is needed. Some qualities of myself are:

Maturity

I believe that I am a mature person and that is a good quality for a moderator to have. I will be able to look at a situation rationally and come to a fair conclusion if there is a problem.

Honest

I am an honest person and always will be. Honesty means to not lie and be truthful. This is something a moderator must have to do their role well.

Unbiased

I am unbiased and fair. I will always look at the argument from both sides the same and come to a fair conclusion.

Friendly
    I am a friendly person and happy to talk to talk to anyone. Friendliness is a good quality for a moderator to have because people will find you easier to talk to. When I joined the server I always found mods a bit scary to talk to. I believe that friendliness would make new players feel more happy and comfortable on the server.

Trustworthy

I am a trustworthy person and anyone that knows me would agree. Trust between a player and a mod is important in a lot of ways. Players must trust mods that they are being fair and reasonable.

Helpful

I am always happy to help anyone that needs it. If I see anyone in chat with questions or problems I try my best to help them. The main thing that made me decide to apply for mod is that I wanted to further my abilities to help people. It always feels good when you help someone and make their life easier.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

Monday: 10am-2am
    Tuesday: 10am-2am
    Wednesday: 10am-2am
    Thursday: 10am-2am
    Friday: 10am-2am
    Saturday: 10am-2am
    Sunday: 10am-2am

How long have you been playing Skyblock?

I joined in December of 2015

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Nope

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

I have been a mod on a few small servers

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No

Yes

Thankyou for taking the time to read my app ^-^

• Support Support x 50
    • No Support No Support x 4
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  2. mijiperki

mijiperki Well-Known Member

Yes yes yes support

3. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

200% Support! You are always friendly to people in chat. I see you very frequently online, and during that time you are helping people answer their questions. You are one of the most knowledgeable person's I've met about minecraft and about this server. I've also personally seen you handle private and sensitive matters with great maturity. You know the server rules well too. I believe you will be a great moderator!

4. Rasmus

Rasmus Active Member

SUPPORT FLAMINGO

5. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Neutral. Add more detail, get 100+ messages, get active member, and I hardly see you on the forums.

6. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    Support! You are always on, Responsible and know you will do the right thing!
    (Maybe for more support add some more detail? :heart:)

7. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    support add mroe detail

8. XxNiceGuyxX

XxNiceGuyxX Member

Mingo Support But add little more detail good job bro:)

9. IllegalWiFi

IllegalWiFi Guest

Support, add more details on Why do you think you should be a mod?

10. _Geeky

_Geeky Member

Full support, This might give you something else to do other than creating humongous spheres xD

11. MyNamesJeff

MyNamesJeff Active Member

support! you have helped me out a LOT of times! and i mean a LOT

12. Stel

Stel Guest

Support omg

13. poborrrr

poborrrr Active Member

Support Hun, I know you well personally and you are mature, kind and thoughtful, a little smart and all round good guy, best of luck, though u don't need it.

Add more details bro, I want to know your secrets and life story

14. Mingo

Mingo Member

Thanks so much for all the support everyone ^-^ I added some more detail

15. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Full support. I have seen you online quite a bit, and have seen you helping a lot of players. From what I have seen of you, you seem very mature and helpful. I think that you would make a great moderator. The only thing that I could suggest as an improvement is to add a little more information under each topic for why you think you should become a moderator. Maybe like a paragraph or so.

16. pugzieeee

pugzieeee Active Member

IGN:
    pugzieeee
    full support. He's a polite young man, very helpful to other players knows the game very well and just an all round really good guy. Mingo39 for mod :)

17. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

Support. The only thing I will say is to get a lot more active on the forums. Good luck.

18. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Support. I really do not see you help out in chat when I see you online, so try helping out a tad more. Also, get more active on forums and help on forums since I really do not see you help on there either. Add more detail also :)

19. Marc

Marc Senior Member

IGN:
    marcuwu
    Support always. Just help more in chat haha.

20. Jxnaa

Jxnaa Active Member