minecraftservers.org wont let me vote It's been 24 hrs

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by clarkmar, Sep 20, 2016.

1. clarkmar

clarkmar Active Member

minecraftservers.org wont let me vote It's been 24 hrs since i voted last wth I constantly seem to loose votes bc of either Votifyer or some other reason. I vote every day

2. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Try using a vpn. A free one like cyberghost may aid you in voting. If you have mobile data that is separate from your wifi try using that. If that doesn't work I am unsure what to suggest as the vote sites are fairly buggy.

3. Hoecobo

Hoecobo Senior Member

It resets at midnight at GMT -0. If you're east coast us it resets at 7pm I believe, and central at 6pm. So most likely you just haven't waited the full 24 hours.
    It also only allows 1 vote per IP address so if you have someone else on your internet voting, it will only work once per day.

4. Marc

Marc Senior Member

IGN:
    marcuwu
    im assuming you guys are either joking or blind, because the voting sites are literally bugged to garbage. this makes going for top voter more like a random lottery than something to reach for, because the people that try are shut down with the "you have to wait 24 hours" even after the site resets

5. Frederic

Frederic Well-Known Member

IGN:
    derf128
    ^^^^
    What he says. That is the correct answer. The site has an occasional bug where he somehow thinks your IGN has alread voted that day. VPN / IP Change doesn't help. Just try again next month and hope for it to work. Stay tough, I'm only trying for 9 months now voting every day and got always messed up by bugs or others bugusing. Voting for the coupon is a mix between a Marathon and lottery. Good luck.

6. clarkmar

clarkmar Active Member

I waited 24 hrs but some reason it didn't let me vote that day. It wasnt the first time either.

7. Purplevillager1

Purplevillager1 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Purplevillager1
    Alright, basically what all the other people are saying, but I guess I'll clarify a bit more.

Only one person who is using your IP / Internet to vote can vote in one day.
    You also can not vote on any servers.
    So if you have someone else in your family who is voting for another server, or for this server, it will not work.

8. Frederic

IGN:
    derf128
    You all seem to say that it's not a bug when it's actually a well known bug. I has been said over and over again. And it's legit. I'm the only one playing MC on my internet account and I experience that bug every once in a while. It's not because of MC-playing siblings. It's this website. I've never had this problem with the other vote site.

9. Purplevillager1

Purplevillager1 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Purplevillager1
    Are you absolutely positive that no one else votes for any server using the minecraftservers website?

10. Frederic

IGN:
    derf128
    100% neither my 3 year old son nor my wife who uses PC only for e-mails and administration.

11. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    You've probably voted on some other server before this one. Also, what did you think voting meant? you can only vote for one site...

12. Marc

Marc Senior Member

IGN:
    marcuwu
    its a bug ffs

13. clarkmar

clarkmar Active Member

I was the only one home my daughter was with her mother. I never vote for other servers on the 2 sites skyblock is listed on. it has to be a bug may pertain to anything. I had to change my ip yesterday to vote on minecraft-server-list.com because it said my ip already voted. there is either a bug on both maybe they wrote their anti spam code wrong. Maybe everyone who has had a problem should e-mail those sites so they can correct their code.

14. clarkmar

clarkmar Active Member

I have problems with both & there should be no problem. if i dont vote the 1st one first it may not work the 2nd one still says my ip already voted today & i havent voted on that ip for two days.