Minecraft VS ROBLOX Debate

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by katino, Feb 2, 2016.

1. katino

katino Well-Known Member

Now I'm sure most of you know what ROBLOX is.
    And I'm sure most of you know the big debate between Minecraft and ROBLOX.

This war should be broken down more specifically so here's the categories I've made up:

1. Building (Which is easier to build in? Which is more fun to build in?)

2. Socializing (Which is easier to socialize in? Which has better people to socialize with?)

3. Uniqueness of your character (Which lets you make your character stand out more? Which is easier to change the look?)

4. Money (Which is cheaper?)

5. Anything else (I dunno)

Okay so some things are obvious (like which one is cheaper) and some things are debatable (like the building). Any thoughts?

P.S. Don't actually start a war about this c:

2. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

I kinda like a both, I play Phantom Forces on Roblox, it's kinda like CS:GO but ay, I enjoy both.

3. TransPig12

TransPig12 Member

1. Building I think building is much easier in mine craft
    2. Socializing I think socializing is easier in Roblox but I think Minecraft has better people to socialize with
    3. uniqueness of your character on roblox you can wear practically anything you want minecraft had loads of cool skins to offer and they're much easier to make
    4. Money depends minecraft has one price and then once you've payed that's it. roblox the game technically could be free... but to get better stuff you have to pay
    5. Um... no.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. katino

katino Well-Known Member

Yeah I like both t0o. It's a lot easier to find games on ROBLOX for me though, which is probably why I play it as much as I do x3

5. katino

katino Well-Known Member

Yeah this is basically what I'm thinking too. It's harder to socialize in M̶i̶n̶e̶c̶r̶a̶f̶t̶ Skyblock because the chat is so fast and there's so many people on one server.

6. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I play both but...
    1. Minecraft I personally believe is easier to build in because the camera angle is easier to adjust.
    2.Minecraft for me is easier to socialize in because the chat is easier to read. One thing I don't like about Roblox is that the chat is so small.
    3.For uniqueness I would say both because they both are pretty decent about letting you personalize your avatar. Minecraft skin's are easier to make and they let you express your personality more.
    4. Roblox is free which cheaper than Minecraft is.

partyA2002 Behappy1212 funnyfishy202

7. katino

katino Well-Known Member

Really? I think the camera angle is easier to adjust in ROBLOX. But then again you can change the controls for everything in Minecraft (I changed all of mine to the controls in ROBLOX lol)

8. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

It might just be my weird mouse :p

9. katino

katino Well-Known Member

Lol

I̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶p̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶s̶e̶

10. PartyA

PartyA Active Member

I agree, Roblox is easier to use. I'm mostly on Roblox because you can create stuff with no limitations, while Minecraft has limited items and usages. But, Roblox is glitchy and may have more hackers. But, I like Roblox more because it allows me to create stuff that I can't in Minecraft. LIKE A TOILET!

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    I've played Roblox like once, but I never did again because I didn't understand it at all.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. SkiCen

SkiCen Active Member

Roblox was the game I played before minecraft. After a year I still couldnt find out how to change my Roblox person appearance. :>

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Prototypechill

Prototypechill Member

I play both a lot. on Roblox I mostly play phantom forces
    Yah I play Phantom forces a lot too. It's pretty much the only game I play on roblox besides Mad games

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

My in-game name is iiScreamer, add me we can play some time.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Peopleoni1

Peopleoni1 Active Member

1. Minecraft
    2. Minecraft
    3. Minecraft
    4. Minecraft
    5. Minecraft
    I've never played ROBLOX :t

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    1. Minecraft
    2. Minecraft
    3. Minecraft
    4. Minecraft
    5. Minecraft

I dunno roblox

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Glitchex64

Glitchex64 Member

1. Building: Minecraft building is way better, and easier than roblox building.
    2. Socializing: It's easier to socialize in minecraft, and theres better people to socialize with in minecraft.
    3. Uniqueness of Your Character: I prefer minecraft's characters better for a few reasons. One, Roblox has terrible graphics. Two, Minecraft's Graphics have a "retro" feel and look so much better. Three, Minecraft's characters are more customizable.
    4. Money: I'm not sure which is cheaper, but minecraft doesn't have anything that costs money, (except for realms) and is much more worth your money.
    5. Anything Else: Minecraft has better graphics, it's more popular, and is just better than roblox in so many ways. (Btw whenever you look at the roblox forums under the topic "when did roblox come out" It's filled with idiots saying thing like "I think the 60's" or "dude it was the 1800's"

Anyways minecraft wins no doubt.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. Glitchex64

Glitchex64 Member

You can make a toilet in minecraft.

19. Cal

Cal Active Member

20. PartyA

PartyA Active Member

Not really, you can make a working one in Roblox, and it was a joke. There's a joke that Jeb wanted to add toilets to minecraft as a decorating item/joke. So... Yeah...

• Funny Funny x 1