Denied [MemeCreator] Ban Evading [Bert] [Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Archie38, May 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): skyblock and classic
    2. In-game name:MemeCreator
    3. Full exact Ban Message: banned for ban evading 30 days
    4. Did you read the rules ?yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I am cross, I was using the account as a one off as a lil go on it. I am only banned on my main on net, and I explained to Bert that I’m just changing over and I got caught up talking. I am not going to be back on the account until I am unbanned,
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? Kind of
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? This account is a clean history and I’ve messed it up
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? It’s all my fault I admit, it’s a different persons account I was on, I didn’t think I’d be classed as evading as I was going to go onto classic.

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Your ban is on /skyblock, so when you logged in using MemeCreator, it showed that its an alt of you as you confirmed it by telling me it's you and that you're going to /classic so I banned you shortly afterwards when you went there. Even if the account isn't yours, you still ban evaded on it. I'm going to have to deny this appeal as I did on your other appeal on your original account. So you are going to have to wait out the whole 30 days ban.

As for the original owner of the account, they're welcome to make an appeal.

3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.