Inactive Megacrusher4200's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Megacrusher4200, Nov 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megacrusher4200

Megacrusher4200 Well-Known Member

Megacrusher4200's Mod Application

My in-game name:
    21min

What timezone are you in?
    My timezone is Mountain Standard. (Arizona)

What Country do you live in?
    I live in the United States.

What languages do you speak?
    Currently, I speak English. I am also learning Spanish.
    (I can always use translate.)

Do you have 2FA enabled?
    Yes, I do.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes. OBS, Screenshot key, and Replay mod.

Why do you think you should become a mod?

I believe I should become a mod because I would be able to assist players who are new or need help in general. My main reason I am applying is that recently, players are having a lot of problems when staff are unavailable, so I am applying to be able to have the ability to help them. I know what to do during a circumstance, and have a lot of experience. Most of the time I will warn a player on their first violation and inability to correctly follow rules so they are aware to not repeat their mistake again. Most of the players in the community try not to break rules, and occasionally one of those players might slip and make a mistake. If I know they didn't mean to, I will warn them. If I feel as if they were purposely trying to violate rules and annoy other players, I will politely ask them to stop, and then handle the situation.

Kind
    I try to be as kind as I can to players because being mean or rude could ruin somebodies day, and I want everybody to enjoy skyblock and make the community happy.

Respectful
    I treat every player the same way and I look up to players who go out of their way to help.

Hard Working
    I try my best to report players if they do something wrong, I work on situations I can help players with, and in general, I try my best to assist players.

Knowledge of Skyblock
    I have been playing skyblock since early 2015, and I know every rule in Skyblock, I know how much items sell for, I know all the basics and essentials, and I know what punishment correctly fits a situation.

Mature
    I try to be as mature as I possibly can, and won't abuse any permissions I have the ability to use.

Evidence
    I have many ways to capture a situation either if it is by screen recording or screenshotting. I also know how to upload files to websites in case they don't work, or the server doesn't allow the type of file.

How long can you be active on the server every day?
    Weekdays: 2 hours
    Weekends: 4 hours

How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    I have been playing Skyblock since late 2015 or early 2016. I have had a great experience so far with the community. I started being active around the beginning of thijs year.

Have you been banned in the past? (Forums and in-game)
    Unfortunately, I was banned in-game for telling a friend a link to my server a long time ago.
    I was banned from forums because of rating too many posts due to me changing my opinion a little bit too much.

Also, back in 2015 before I knew anything about island farming (this was my first week on skyblock) I helped somebody out by creating an island and getting the stuff from a chest and putting it in a chest for resources. I repeated this about 3 times, then stopped. The issue is resolved now, and now I am aware of the rules.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    Yes, but on smaller servers.

Do you meet the requirements for Staff?
    Yes.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

• No Support No Support x 7
    • Support Support x 2
    • Neutral Neutral x 2
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  2. Eggyolk2OO2

Eggyolk2OO2 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Eggyolk2OO2
    I dont really know you too well so I don't have anything negative to say really. I like how your application is short. Im not active so I can't really judge based on activity or anything. Im relatively active on forums. I don't see you posting as much on forums. For now I'll keep my eye out for ya to gain a status

3. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Hey Mini, I see you in-game a lot, just not helping. Neutral for now, good luck.

4. Megacrusher4200

Thank you for your advice. I will try to help out more. Also, if you don't see me helping, it is because I help out a lot in private chat.

5. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Yes, which is good, but I can't see that.

6. Trickyy

Trickyy Active Member

IGN:
    TTrickyz
    I see you IG but I would like to see you improve by helping out a little more neutral for now. Good luck!
    (Please Note: this opinion can be persuaded to support(hope you can))

7. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Arent you applying for org too?

8. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Neutral, used to see you online quite a bit but haven't been recently :(
    When I used to see you online you were super friendly, talkative and sometimes helpful so if I start seeing you in game again it'll be a support from me!
    All the best of luck!

9. IllegalWiFi

IllegalWiFi Guest

i like you’re attidude but i feel like you need a tad more experience neutral

10. noah2308

noah2308 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NoahsArk
    Hey there, so,

I don't know you in-game, or maybe I do, keep in mind I haven't been on Skyblock.net for a while myself. Hence, why I'll just be going off of your application.

So you see this lil' segment of your application I've thrown above right? I mean, in all honestly, it's written to a satisfactory standard I suppose, but it's lacking a lot. Sure, there's a lot of writing, but the content that you might want to put in there, is not there.

Now let me explain.

In your Why do you think you should become a mod?, section, you kinda just talk about how you will carry out the role of a mod, and the specific jobs around kicking/banning those who don't follow the rules.

That's fine right. Buuuut, you may want to talk about why you should be a mod. Because anyone can do what a mod does, but why should we choose you to be a mod compared to others?

I'll cut to the chase, I can kinda type too much sometimes. But I feel that you should talk more about yourself and what are your qualities, skills, positive aspects of yourself? What makes you, you? And how can that make you a better mod than everyone else that has applied to be a mod?

I am not saying to be like, "Yo hey, so, I'm the best mod application here because of [blah blah blah]," but just make us know that you are the one to be mod.

I may say more later, I may not. Hopefully this helped, and hopefully splitting up this whole reply into tiny paragraphs 'n' sentences made it a tad bit more easier on the eyes to read. ;)

glhf

11. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

I don't see you on forums very often. Neutral.

12. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Neutral~ Reasons stated above.

13. LojixZe

LojixZe Active Member

Neutral For Reasons Above And You Are Never On Forums And I Don't See You Help People a lot.

14. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    I do see you online, but you are a bit quiet. Also, you aren't on the forums that much.
    I'll say neutral for now. Good luck!

15. Evux

Evux Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Evux
    Its a Neutral from me, I haven't seen you online much nor on the forums, good luck though!

16. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    I would've went neutral, but you were recently banned from the Discord so I would have to give this a no support for now, sorry :c

Going alone with some reasons I would've support neutral were that you could improve on activity, maturity, and helping out on forums more. I'll have more reasons once you fix these, good luck!

17. Megacrusher4200

That seems reasonable! Thank you! I would have done the same review for anybody else! I promise the discord ban thing was something I was not educated about, and something I will make sure will not repeat. Thanks emerald!

18. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

No support, you were rude to people in the past

19. Megacrusher4200

could you give me an example of me being rude please? Feedback helps.

20. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I dont see you much ingame because of timezones so neutral rn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.