Denied "MayoMahson" Banned By Console 2020-02-12

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by MayoMahson, Mar 12, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MayoMahson

MayoMahson New Member

1. MayoMahson
    2. Skyblock Server: Classic
    3. Ban message/reason: Please close charge back to get unbanned.
    4. Have you read the rules? Yes I have read the rules a couple time but maybe I missed a part or didn't realize what I was doing when against the a rule. Im not even sure what this chargeback means? I would like to figure it out and correct it in anyway possible!
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? Yes I believe this ban should be reversed because I didn't chargeback anything that I can think of and I don't think I broke a rule. I want to do everything I can to fix this and make sure it doesn't happen again. Did I maybe get banned because I sold a item from the online store to a player? If so, I truly didn't realize you weren't allowed to do this. I was just trying to find a way to get grass so I could continue the expansion of my island. I usually keep to myself on the server and invested a lot of my time and money into you guys this past month and would please like you to reconsider this ban. I didn't mean any harm, really hope you reconsider.
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: None
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? I would please love to be unbanned because I love to log into your server after a long day at work and just build on my island, and use the in game economy, its relaxing. I'm sorry if I broke a rule and would do whatever is asked to fix things or try too the best possible way and to make sure I don't do this again.
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again? Making sure that i'm fully informed on the rules and make sure nothing like this happens again.
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: "Counsole"
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules? Yes, I accept all rules
    Thank you, MayoMahson

2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Chargebacks occur when you donated for a rank but decided to get a refund of what you paid (usually though paypal). This means you violated the terms and conditions of purchasing a rank. Did you get your money back for a rank you had purchased? Or did you ever receive a rank from someone?

3. MayoMahson

MayoMahson New Member

I think I figured it out, it was because I had a issue with one of my cards last week when I was out of state and had to cancel my card, I bought the Skylord Rank like 3 weeks ago so it must have flagged that since I'm located in the US and the 'Faster pay' payment system the website uses is bases in the UK so thats why im guessing. I used another card to purchase other items off the store after I bought [Skylord] so if I could just buy my rank again with my other card would that work? That would take care of the chargeback

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I’m not sure but for this Kerahna or Leeeroieee would need to help you through the process

5. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Locking and archiving due to inactivity. If you wish to be unbanned, please create another appeal.

6. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.