Mansion items hunt

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Creepingdeath9, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Creepingdeath9

Creepingdeath9 Well-Known Member

Im thinking of having a item give away during halloween in my mansion att my island during halloween time.

Probably i will give away spawners grass and stuff like that but i whant it to be hidden so the players has to find em in my mansion but im not sure on what way i will fix the items when they are found , Trade chests? , Droppers, or how?

I whant to make sure ppl dont cheat also and be able to know when a items has been found?

Im not sure this is gona happen yet cous my mansion still got alot to work due to not all rooms got walls yet and one part is not eaven complete and very few rooms got furniture, also to mention my mansion got over 100 rooms if not eaven more , smal and big ones and alot of passage ways.

Yeah i know i got bad grammar and spelling Live with it!!

Ny sugestions?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    love the idea!! it would be hard to decide what to put the items in.

perhaps you could do it in rounds and disguise as something and hid in a spot, and the first person to find you wins the prize from that round

3. Creepingdeath9

Thats a good idea if i cant find out how to hide multi items at once .

Sadly i know a way how to find special blocks in a sea of other blocks totaly legal and im sure a few others also know how so need to find a way to overcome that but i got alot of time to think out a way

Thank you!

4. luka

IGN:
    Houzo
    hahaha yes, x-ray would make it too easy!

5. xphstos37

xphstos37 Experienced Member

What about you make papers that will be at the location, name them in an anvil, put them on the wall then they have to find you to get their prize? Or you could put droppers at each spot with a pressure plate in front, some empty some with prizes. Idk

Also, please let me help you decorate rooms, I love doing that!! If you need help, message me!!

6. luka

IGN:
    Houzo

I LIKE THIS!

rename papers or books and put in item frames. enable item frames on island and then the players tp to you with their paper to claim their prize!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Creepingdeath9

very good sugestion but im afraid of ppl looting my display item frames in my lobby then where i have some special items placed but i can probably remove them from my frames during the game time:) very good!

8. Creepingdeath9

I really need help decorating rooms and i got good amound of resources to do that to
    only problem is that i am very paranoid trusting ppl to let them build and change things on my island cous i was getting looted alot once when i did it but i will probably do it anyway:)

9. Creepingdeath9

And also im at work at the moment for a few hours more and not sure if my island is locked at the moment but if its open feel free to visit and have a look at my mansion

Creepingdeath9 and 2th level at my island Cant miss it , Big brick mansion:D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. xphstos37

Lock all your chests and set up a dc with supplies by the area we are working in. Only trust one person at a time and we can figure out cool ways to hide prizes while we build the rooms, together. That way you minimize the chance of getting looted! I can assure you I have four built up islands that I’d never risk losing by getting banned, but you decide. I’m just willing to help you if you want me to, sounds like a fun idea!!

11. Creepingdeath9

Well most of my chests already got private signs on them so its fine and yeah im willing to trust cous i need help and ideas :)

But will probably start fixing in the mansion next week cous this weekend i work:D so will contact you next week about that:)

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. xphstos37

Perfect!!