Mall Decoration

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by MrABGold, May 16, 2019.

1. MrABGold

MrABGold Active Member

IGN:
    MrABGold
    So I’m building a mall and it’s basically done, apart from the roof which will take ages because I’ll need a lot of glass block s but also I have some space that needs filling.

Here they are:

So this is in front of where you spawn and the bedrock isn’t actually where the spawn is, that’s just the middle of the island.
    upload_2019-5-16_20-30-54.png

These two are infront of the banner superstore on the north wing. Both are equal sizes.
    upload_2019-5-16_20-38-6.png

upload_2019-5-16_20-38-44.png

And this is all 3 within the mall:

upload_2019-5-16_20-40-29.png

So basically, I need suggestions on what to put in these spaces. I don't want to just fill it with wood because then the mall will be way too plain and the walkways will be so enormous. Iyt could be absolutely anything to be honest. Water features, sculptures, shrubbery, absolutely anything. Any ideas would be so amazingly helpful! Considering I am not very good at building complex and cool thinigs, if it isn't simple to build, I have no problem paying someone to build it for me! :)

2. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    A concrete pathway would look lovely!

3. MrABGold

MrABGold Active Member

IGN:
    MrABGold
    What’s a concrete pathway haha?
    *ik I’m a nub*

4. MrABGold

MrABGold Active Member

IGN:
    MrABGold
    Also, I would like to add to the original post that on the bit that needs filling in front of the spawn, it would be great if my beacon could be integrated into it :)

5. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    The block concrete-the closest you'll get to a solid color block. SmeadShop sells it!

• Like Like x 1