Closed Make profit fast and easy (even while AFK)

Discussion in 'Trading Archive' started by iako, Jan 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iako

iako Well-Known Member Premium Premium Premium Premium

I came up with the grand of all farms on this server and the best part is it's hopperless, no hoppers at all, wanna know why? It's the best solution because a players inventory (36 slots) is the quickest to pick up any items and you can AFK with /sell all on a timer.

I have an island that has a bunch of farms on it, this island includes my:
    • Cactus farm with 2559 (4348 updated as of Jan 31'st) placed sand ( Makes about a DC within 7-9 min dependent on good TPS )
    • 94 Spawner Pig farm ( Spawns plenty of pigs, about a stack of cooked pork within 6 seconds )
    • Large lag friendly pumpkin farm using small amount of pistons (coming soon)
    • Large sugarcane farm using small amount of pistons (coming soon)
    • Egg farm with plenty of chickens (coming soon)
    • Stone farm with afk mining robots (coming soon)
    • 14 Slime farms with many platforms (coming soon)

The farms above that are (coming soon) are in quick production, the current farms that don't include the "coming soon" have been built in only a day and a half.

Players who already invested in my project:
    m0gliEz
    Zim1970
    Tweaking
    T0W0_L0L
    st4ck
    Heatherly
    Neb (RoadMaps)

Many other players inquire about the project as well, I'm giving out pretty much free profit although you'll have to take turns afking with the other players who added to the project. It'll get hard to schedule which players can AFK at one given time, I may go to a solution where I pay players and have one account collect and sell all the items, give me feedback for ideas below.

All that I require from you is supplies to build these farms common things would be:
    • Red sand
    • Spawners to add to more farms
    • Maybe iron for pistons
    • Maybe slime for slime blocks
    • Maybe building blocks like stone

The most that I require currently is Red Sand to improve the cactus farm and Oak Logs so I can make more wood related things for these farms.

I've uploaded two screenshots, one of them showing the size of the cactus farm (current as of Jan / 29 / 19)
    and the other showing the stats for the cactus farm written on signs.

If you would like to be part of this project you must have a large cactus farm yourself, if you coop with a few friends pitch them this thread and your ideas on the matter. If you would like to combine you must have large farms yourself, If you have a farm that is let's say, 30 blocks of sand for a cactus farm I'd rather just buy all the sand off you and leave it at that. If you have a farm that has a few stacks of placed sand because you and all your friends pitched in I will be more likely to combine with you.

I'm currently not guest adding any players to the island, I plan on transferring the island to another account so if you see me online that is your opportunity to AFK at my farm (by tpaing to me {1ak0}) and it also depends if any other player is currently using it.

How we share the profit:
    Depending on how much you contribute you will get a larger share and time to use it.
    Would it make sense if you gave me 30 red sand and I let you afk 24 hours all day even if other players gave me about half an inventory of sand for the project? no.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO MY FARM OR SELL ME SAND INDIVIDUALLY CONTACT ME BELOW:
    Via discord: iako#0001
    My Skyblock Security server where we talk about patching bugs and other active stuff:
    Discord

Misc info:
    The tags used below are accurate because they and in all will eventually be added. I plan on keeping this thread alive for as long as I offer this project for the community.

Please contact me via discord, I am not accepting user applications in this thread.

Attached Files:

• 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      684.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      307.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
  2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Nice idea! My coop and I need to talk about this... Let's see if we can make the biggest sand farm in skyblock

Edit: Would be nice if you kept a book and quill with information on who added what, in case they backed down

3. zim1970

zim1970 Member

I am Zim1970 and I approve this post.

4. mijiperki

mijiperki Well-Known Member

Just putting the numbers out there, you say
    so a DC is 64*54 Items = 3456 Items in 8 mins
    60/8 = so there are 7.5 8 minutes in 1 hour.
    3456*7.5 = 25920 Items per hour.
    1 cactus sells for $0.18 so 25920*$0.18 = $4665.6 Per hour. This is not a fast way of making money and there are lots of afk farms waaaaaay faster than this that cost less that $1000 to setup.

Judging by your numbers
    youve used roughly, if not a lot more over $1,000,000 worth of sand...

Just saying :)

5. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    soooo cool to see you come up with these things keep up the amazing work

6. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Apart from what iako said, you need to think were she got that sand from. She has a lot of ALTs with ranks, all (or most) get sand in their kits. Apart from that, the names that appear in the investors list are mostly Highrollers, which also get sand in their 48h kit. When sand is obtained for free, 4.6k skybucks per hour by doing absolutely nothing seems like a lot.

7. mijiperki

... Read again
    Never said $1,000,000 was spent. Just saying if it was sold to other players at the current price you would get roughly $1,000,000 for it.

If i told you that i would have to kill you :)
    Fr tho, see u on baltop in a couple of days.

8. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Sorry if you misunderstood me :p what I'm saying is that the fact that her cacti farm has a lot of sand doesn't mean she spent a lot of money on it. My cacti farm has a bit less than 1000 sand and we spent 0 skybucks. See you in-game! :D

9. mijiperki

????

10. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    What's your question? I think we're saying the same thing..

11. mijiperki

Yea... U said I misunderstood you tho. Nvm

12. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Great idea, I can supply some stone! Discord is archerexpert777 [cc] #2727 :)

13. lilCupcakeFreak

lilCupcakeFreak Well-Known Member Discord Moderator

IGN:
    lilcupcakefreak
    I can help with some supplies if I ever catch you in game, but I don't want to use the farms :p

14. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Wow 6 sec for a stack of porkchop that’s so much profit if you afk same with cactuses wow just saying wow

15. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

sand trading confirmed

16. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    iako you wouldn't happen to know whether that st4ck is related to the infamous st4ck on steam?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.