Implemented mail suggestion

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by bubloe, Apr 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    hi so you guys all know you can do either /mail read (#),/mail clear, and ofc /mail send (name) (msg)

idk if we are able to do this but i think it would be cool if each mailed message was numbered so we could do something like: /mail clear (#)

that way you don't have to clear all your mail at once.

for example, if you had some cute mail from your friends you don't want to clear or a mailed gift card # that you need for later you wouldn't have a cluttered mail [box] and read through 9 pages of mail looking for them.

sometimes people will mail spam you or there are unneeded messages that you want to get rid of and you're a mail hoarder like me who thinks messages from your friends are cute little memories that you just can't get rid of. idk! just a small suggestion! let me know what y'all think :)

• Support Support x 12
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    off-topic:
    this appeared in my dream once:coldsweat:

3. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

Can you also make a suggestion for adding are you sure you want to delete # or send a message because I have been dumb sometimes and deleted mail before I read it or accidentally sent some without finishing it because I was going for the back button

also full support :heart:

also oof for having 9 pages of mail lmao if I had all the mail saved up till now I would have 10 messages:joy:

4. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Support : )

5. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Support, I’ve nearly cleared my gift card code too many times and I’d love if this were implemented. To add to the /mail command suggestions, it’d be nice if we weren’t notified everytime we ran a essentials command such as /fly, /feed, /god, etc. :happy:

6. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    LMAO i need more information

oo that may be a good idea but im not sure its really necessary because it isnt a huge deal like deleting your island or accepting a coop, but i totally get accidentally msging or mailing someone before you're done typing LOL :sob:. thanks for the support:heart:

thank u for support!

yes i was thinking about this as well. i was thinking if we could save the mail like if we did /mail favorite or /mail keep and then just do /mail clear to clear all the stuff we dont want but idek. it can be pretty repetitive. anyways thank u for support :heart:

7. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Would be helpful for my 103 pages of mail. Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.