Denied MadsPRV staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by MadsPRV, Jan 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadsPRV

MadsPRV New Member

Your in-game name:
    MadsPRV

What time zone are you in?
    CEST, UTC+2 hours

What country do you live in?
    Norway

What languages do you speak?
    English (good), German (little bit) and Norwegian

Do you have 2FA enabled?
    Yes, I do.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    i have OBS, gyazo and f2 in game

Why do you think you should become a mod?
    Helping:
    I love to help people, it makes mefeel great. If there is a problem I want to help as good I can it! If someone doesnt understand something, I want to explain them so much i know.

Availability:
    I am almost always available on discord and team speak, i can try to be more often on the forum too. I am also playing very much minecraft (this server)

Skyblock:
    i have played skyblock very much in my mc carrier. i started playing on snapcraft fore mby 7 years ago or something like that, some of my friends quit in the past year and som of them are still playing as much as

Me :
    i really like to play games. Normaly i play skyblock, FFA or BedWars in minecraft, courrently im in the best bedWars clan in the world. I can get angry, happy or sad as everyone, and serious when I have to be. i have training almost everyday but i will always be online :D

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    2-3 hours and on some days longer or shorter.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    Not on forums, a few times in game, some norwegians think im hacking because im better than them in pvp.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    yes, i have been moderator on the two biggest servers in Norway and a international server named alienpvp

2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.