Accepted [Louiemar] Island Farming/Duping [cyk753][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Louiemar, Feb 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louiemar

Louiemar Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Louiemar
    1. Your banned account name: Louiemar
    2. Platform you were banned on: Economy
    3. Ban message/reason: Island Farming/Duping
    4. Have you read the rules? No
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? No
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: None
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? I would love to get unbanned because is the only game I play, I quit other game and move to Skyblock because all the people are kind and friendly.
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again? I wont repeat anymore offenses
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: Cyk753
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules? yes I do

2. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Hello Louiemar. I would for you to take the time to read this our server rules here Server Rules: Skyblock | Skyblock Forums

I want you to take the time to understand them. Please find the rules you broke and re-write them in your own words in a response below.

3. Louiemar

Louiemar Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Louiemar
    Abusing Exploits/bugs :Make sure to not use any third party things to unfairly gain an advantage over other players.

IRL Trading: Make sure not to trade things out of the server for things inside the server.

Griefing/Looting: Do not steal or destroy anyone else islands without permission from them.

Scamming: Do not do shady trades or scam other players or mislead them into trades which are considered bad.

Island Farming: Do not repeatedly reset your island to gain the materials from it to gain an advantage over other players.

Fly Hacking: Don't use hacks to fly if you have not purchased /fly.

Advertising: Do not mention other servers then ones made by noobcrew.

Blackmails/Threats: Don't threaten other players or blackmail them into doing things they do not wish to do.

Disrespectful or Inappropriate Comments: Treat everyone on the server with respect, regardless of who they are.

Hacked/Modified Clients: Make sure to only use allowed hacks in the right places.

Inappropriate Builds: Only create builds that are appropriate and PG on the sever.

Inappropriate Builds: Only have appropriate/PG names and skins on the server.

Malicious Links: Links which are unhelpful and unnecessary or contain malicious content will not be tolerated.

Nick Abuse: Make sure your nickname is appropriate and is respectful of everyone on the server.

False Reports & Forging/Manipulating Evidence: Do not make fake evidence to get a player banned under any circumstances.
    Evading Punishments: Do not use alts or exploits to get around punishments that have been placed on you.

4. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.