Denied Lottery Cheating / Kerahna[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by JuztAndy, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    • Server name (.net / .org ): .net (New Server)
    • In-game name: JuztAndy
    • Full exact Ban Message: Kicked Whilst Connecting to Skyblock: You are banned from this server, JuztAndy.
    • Did you read the rules ? Yes I did, and I havn't seen a rule for lottery cheating.
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? For using a trick to get lottery better.
    • Was this an incorrect ban? It is not.
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? I was banned for reaching 4 warnings.
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? I did not know that using /hat to buy tickets was illegal, since OmgItsSheep (DrunkSheep and SheepShop) showed me that tick and told me to not tell anyone, I only bought 2 tickets once to see if that trick was real, I was going to verify it because I tought on reporting it. I will not use or tell anyone about this cheat, and if I see anyone cheating I'll report it, Sorry Kerahna for breaking the rules. I will read them again to avoid more mistakes, I hope I get an unban or aban shortcut, and thanks for reading.

2. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    Kerahna come online to check this when ever you can please.

3. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    It should be common sense that cheating is not legal. It should have tipped you off further when he told you not to tell anyone, so I don't buy your story that you "didn't know". It is easy common sense.

4. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    I mean I didnt know it is bannable, I tought it ended in a kick or something, I wanted to check if that was real because if it was, as I told you already, I would had reported the bug.

5. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    You are lying about the number of times you've done this.

6. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    I've done it 3 times, sorry for lying. I wanted to test it so I bought 2 tickets, then I tried one more time and the finall time was abusing the bug. Sorry.

7. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    I'm going to give you one final chance to tell the truth. If you continue to lie this appeal will be denied.

8. JuztAndy

JuztAndy Active Member

IGN:
    JuztAndy
    Alright, OmgItsSheep showed me a trick to bypass lottery, I used it for my own gain, and bought several tickets with it in 3 or 4 times (2 tickets everytime), I used the bug/cheat to buy lottery tickets without spending money, to get a good price for me, I should'nt had done that, and I know it. I dont know if I won or lost, but if I won I'll refound everyone who participated in the last lottery, even if I have to put of my own grass.

9. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    I gave you multiple chances to come clean, yet you still choose to lie about the extent of your cheating.
    I'm going to have to deny this appeal.
    Server logs posted below for staff review.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

10. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.