Skyblock Lost My Shulker Box

Discussion in 'Help' started by Blind, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:48 AM.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. Blind

Blind misfits Premium

IGN:
    soularix
    So as the title states, I just.. lost my shulker box when I broke it. I was putting my kit earnings in there at the time, so when I broke it and tried to put it in my /eec, it just disappeared. Now I know the same thing happens to spawners, how they can glitch through walls and stuff, but I checked around the area that I broke it, since where I broke it was in my small house. Normally I would dismiss it if what was inside the shulker box was not a big deal.. but it is. It's got all of my rares in it.
    So if I can get some advice on what to do.. that'd be greatly appreciated :')

2. Blind

Blind misfits Premium

IGN:
    soularix
    Hey Leeeroieee, I heard you were the best person for this. I honestly don't know what to do.

3. Archie38

Archie38 Active Member Premium

IGN:
    Archie38
    Could you please list the contents of the shulker?

4. Blind

Blind misfits Premium

IGN:
    soularix
    2 beacons, 16 (I think) blocks of diamonds, plus I think 6ish diamonds left over, one stack of iron blocks, plus another 14ish, 20ish iron ingots, one stack of quartz plus one, two of my heads w/ my old username & skin, an elytra, one stack of quartz blocks, one stack of quartz slabs, plus a few left over in both the quartz blocks and slabs.
    So yes since I had everything of mine in there it is a big deal. Don’t quote me on everything that I stated, it’s just an estimate of what I had in there. Maybe a mod could log block my area to see where I last placed it and broke it to possibly get the exact estimates of the contents? I don’t know.

5. ItsRed

ItsRed Active Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    oh lord so shulkers cant be put in ec's or other skulkers this is gonna be hard for the devs to refund this happend to me but mine just went missing without me trying to put it in my ec i just assumed i lost it but now that it might be a glitch i may be able to get my 4 stacks of grass back
    lee is on vacation so mat t is the one to call for this

6. Blind

Blind misfits Premium

IGN:
    soularix
    Interesting to know that this has happened to someone else before.. if this is a legitimate glitch.. then I hope it gets patched and I somehow get my rares back.

7. ItsRed

ItsRed Active Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    Yeah now that it happend to someone else i know it wasnt me just being clumbsy ( although its still a minor possiblity)

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)