Lost items

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by TonnyMaxper, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonnyMaxper

TonnyMaxper Active Member

Hello, just a few minutes ago I was in nether. I had 4X64 glowstone dust , a diamond, some blocks, and my enchanted diamond pickaxe in my inventory. But suddenly, i died. I don't know how it is possible but i didn't touch to lava or attacked by anything. If it's possible, i want my inventory back. Thank you for reading this.

2. TonnyMaxper

3. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Unfortunately we are unable to recover inventory if they fall into the void, get wiped by clear lag, fall into lava, and in most cases, get picked up by other players. We do not have magical powers and we’d have to help you out of our own pockets. But not everyone has money on Economy to be able to help you out fully. We can try to give you something to make up for it if we want to.

When exploring the nether, you need to wear armor to protect yourself. Be careful of zombie pigmen, ghasts, and other players. When players pick up your stuff, it happens too fast to get evidence. So we don’t know if the items actually belong to you or not. However, if you have any renamed items, for example “TonnyMaxper’s Pick”, we would at least be able to get those important things back and leave the rest.

I can come by and drop off some stuff, but I can’t afford to replace everything.

4. TonnyMaxper

5. K41YU

IGN:
    K41YU
    Yes, if we find a player with your pickaxe, we can get it back, but it does not seem the case that someone swiped up your items. Time can stop if nobody is in the area, for example, if you die at your island and have a bunch of items on the floor, you can leave the island and clear lag won't take them. Perhaps you can try going back to the area you died.

6. TonnyMaxper

How can I find that area? I don’t know the coordinates. Also I just want my pickaxe and 4stacks glowstone, not the others.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

7. K41YU

IGN:
    K41YU
    Well I can just try to give you something, so if you set up a donation hopper that'd be great.

8. TonnyMaxper

I am online rn. Also have a donation hopper.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

9. K41YU

IGN:
    K41YU
    Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.