Lost Island

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by notCdues, May 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notCdues

notCdues Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Cdues
    IGN - Cdues

Thread #2 on this issue (The last thread was archived for reasons I do not know). My island was wrongfully deleted by a bug. My coop at the time left the coop then started their own island, this also restarted my island. If I read the forums correctly, the bug has been patched. This issue has been ongoing for over a month now and staff has acknowledged my issue saying it will be resolved.....but here we are unresolved. I'd love to hear from staff if this issue will actually be resolved or if I'm just wasting my time trying to get to you all. Thanks for the help

2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

3. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    Honestly not sure what the staff can do. A similar thing happened to Faceboob and only partial amounts of their island was recovered. Fragments everywhere and it looked like it had exploded. It would be best to be patient (not saying you haven’t been) but this is a tricky situation for staff I think because schematics had not been made of your island. Best of luck

4. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    The devs were unfortunately not able to bring back a copy of your island. I was able to bring back over 30000 blocks with logblock's "redo" function but it was only able to recover blocks and items from recent changes. It looks like some buildings and chests are restored but a lot of the floor is still missing.

5. notCdues

IGN:
    Cdues
    I really appreciate it. Thank you for the help. I lost quiet a few stacks of dirt (placed grass) as well as vote keys which are now regular tripwire hooks. Any way I can get some of these items back? I also had 2 chicken and 2 cow spawners which are now pig spawners

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  6. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Do you have any old pictures of your island, to corroborate this?
    I can try to fill in some of the missing grass on your island since it's clear where there used to be grass. The spawners I'll have to meet you online for you to tell me where the changes need to go.

7. notCdues

IGN:
    Cdues

Sadly I do not have any pictures. If you are available today to meet online that'd be great

8. notCdues

IGN:
    Cdues
    I decided to restart the island. No need for anymore help. Thank you much!

9. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.