Lost Island issue

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Snakei, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snakei

Snakei New Member

I've been having this problem ever since I joined skyblock. A total of 3 previous islands I have lost, along with my inventories.

The last island I lost was an island I built somewhat around the summer of 2018 and i'm quite bummed out that upon logging in after 8+ months it was all deleted and gone. Is there any way I could gain all of these back? Especially this recently lost island, it really contained a lot of precious stuff.

2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    If you have recently come back to the server, after being inactive for a while, you may want to try connecting to the classic Skyblock through the /classic command. A while ago, the server was reset, in order to allow it to become compatible with 1.12, and to add to features; however, the old one is still accessible on the classic server.

3. Snakei

Snakei New Member

Hey uh, I just tried to do /classic and now it kind of disconnects me everytime, any guide on how to fix this perhaps? Thank you for replying by the way!

4. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    If you are being kicked while trying to connect, try connecting to the IP skywars.com, and using the /classic command from there. I will also wait on your island in an attempt to teleport you as soon as you log in, which should help resolve the connection issue.

5. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.