Resolved Lost DP Head to an item frame glitch

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by monkeyboopicker, Oct 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monkeyboopicker

monkeyboopicker Member

IGN:
    monkeyboopicker
    I just bought a Clown DP Head for 30 dollars gc and i went back to my island placed it in an item frame and it didnt show up in the frame. I tried logging and it isnt there. I tried breaking the frame for it to pop out but it didnt do that either.

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
  3. monkeyboopicker

monkeyboopicker Member

IGN:
    monkeyboopicker
    Its been 24 hours... Im sorry but this isnt something to just ignore. I spent actual money only for there to be a glitch and i lose it.

4. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    do u have video evidence?
    also which server

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  5. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Economy I would guess, he bought the head for a 30$ gc

6. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Sorry, I can't just spawn in a head in this case unless we get more definitive proof of what happened. Because there have been a lot of people who would claim to lose something to a "glitch" in order to get free items, we can't just accept player testimony as the only evidence.

7. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Hey Kerahna; the trade was completed with me on the economy side of the server. I have evidence of receiving the $30 giftcard through my email.
    352D2C77-9CA1-4A58-A6B6-89405694A5C6.jpeg
    The exact code can be provided over discord if necessary. Thanks!

8. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    I think she meant she needed proof of the glitch not the trade

9. monkeyboopicker

monkeyboopicker Member

IGN:
    monkeyboopicker
    I think its safe to say no one records themselves putting an item inside an item frame. I never intend to sell the heads i get. I bought it for me and my gf's anniversary. And the last thing i would do is scam the server after i spent well over 100 dollars on Ranks, Keys, and Kits.

And if you still cannot reimburse the head, Ill be sad to hear that and me and my gf would have to forfeit spending anymore money on the server. You would probably lose hundreds of more possible dollars we would spend on keys or other possible things over a 30 dollar dispute.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  10. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Unfortunately there is not much I can do with just a verbal report on a glitch that I cannot reproduce and is sporadically reported across all of minecraft. As an unpaid volunteer I cannot be swayed by a threat of money loss. In order to maintain integrity I can only work within strict limits which requires very clear evidence otherwise anyone can claim to lose items to a glitch and get me to spawn in another one for them. Noobcrew might be more flexible on this as he’s the owner and can do anything he wants, but it is not my place to make that decision.

11. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Sorry for the late reply Kerahna, but wasn't it possible to get a dp head back from Noobcrew? (From a glitch/bug and this happened once in the past and Mark is not sure if there was more.)

12. monkeyboopicker

monkeyboopicker Member

IGN:
    monkeyboopicker
    I wish i could directly get in touch with Noobcrew but i dont know how. Even if i did i have no proof the item glitched. I dont know how i would prove it considering not a single person would record them putting an item in an item frame. I had Kai check the item frame logs to see what happened and he said there was no logs. Which i think is odd. So it had to of just disappeared and never went into the item frame and glitched out.

13. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    This may not work but maybe contacting Kerahna on getting Noobcrew in this conversation and maybe he might help you out? (Or perhaps contacting Noobcrew on the Skyblock Discord.)

14. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    item frames arnt logged

15. Nighteh

Nighteh Active Member

IGN:
    _slanke
    i suggest dming a mod/smod on discord.. (thats usually what i do for instant reply most of the time :) )

16. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Most likely not. We only spawned in 20 of each head, and there's no way for us to determine whether or not one of the skulls glitched out or not - especially with no evidence. As Kerahna has already stated, there's nothing that can be done from our side. This is a situation that Noobcrew would have to make the final decision on.
    I can forward the thread onto him, but there is no guarantee for a response or a refund.

17. monkeyboopicker

monkeyboopicker Member

IGN:
    monkeyboopicker
    This is a little late. But if you could forward it to him that would be great.

18. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Due to the age of this thread and the near to impossible chance of being able to prove this situation, I am going to close this thread.

[EDIT]:
    I have again forwarded this to Crew today, as have other staff previously and we have decided that we won’t be refunded or returning this head due to the lack of evidence of the glitch.
    I appreciate your patience and I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you again!
    If you require any further assistance regarding anything, you are welcome to create a new help thread or join our discord: discord.gg//sb
    :)

19. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.