Inactive Lost access to island

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Wildmanxv, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildmanxv

Wildmanxv Member

Hello my username is Wildman120 in game. My friend(JulioJones) and I created an island like 5 or 6 years ago, and we both stopped playing. I guess the server changed because now its called classic skyblock. I recently join it to check up on the server and my island to find that I was homeless. I do not have access to any of my chests or anything on the island. I know he didn't kick me off so I think it was a glitch or something. Either way, if a staff member could respond whenever its cool, no rush. Thanks! 2020-09-12_18.36.36.png

2. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    Hey Wildman!
    If you’re still in the coop you will have access to breaking and placing items etc.
    To determine whether you are in the coop or not do /coop or /is, it should list the members in your coop and bring you home :)
    You will have been playing when the server was called .net, since the server has had a revamp with two new servers, /skyblock (equivalent of .net) and /economy (equivalent of .org)
    If you cant access chests, it will be because they have a privated sign on them, if a player is inactive you can request for these to be removed. They could alternately be trade shop chests which means you won’t be able to access them either.

3. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I don't think this is the case.

Welcome back! There have been a few coop bugs in the years that you were gone, and this could be a reason. It's best to private message either mat t or Kerahna about this one.

4. Wildmanxv

Wildmanxv Member

Okay Ill give it a shot. When I logged on nothing was changed on the island, and I was still on the island. All my locked chests still read my name, and I literally cannot do anything. Is there a way I can tag them in this thread, or no?
    Thanks!

5. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I've done that for you. Best you can do is be patient for the time being - they're busy too! It's a unique case, it isn't often that this happens (I had my old island fully deleted on classic for a very unknown reason, led to believe it was because of 0 activity for 6 months, never did anything about it but I kinda want to see it again for nostalgia).

6. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank you for your thread on a recent query, however you have not been active in the past 2 weeks since the last reply in this thread. Feel free to create another thread if your query was not answered or resolved and someone will help you out!
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.