Resolved Lock Island

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by mglenna, Mar 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mglenna

mglenna Active Member

Hi, I have 3 accounts. mglenna1, mglenna and Mglenna. When I am trying to visit Mglenna I Get to mglenna’s Island. I have lost the account mglenna, so I cant lock the Island. Want to only to be able to visit mglenna1 and Mglenna. Can any Mods help me with the locking.

2. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Hi there!
    These two account names are the same. Minecraft isn't caps sensitive when it comes to usernames, meaning Mglenna and mglenna are the same island.

Are you sure you provided the right usernames?

3. mglenna

mglenna Active Member

Yeah I have provided the right usernames. It may be because the mglenna account got hacked and changed name. I am able to join 3 Island right now. Mglenna (correct user), mglenna1 (correct) and my old Island That stands on mglenna

4. mglenna

mglenna Active Member

It seems to be fixed now, strange. Normally it was random which Mglenna Island I got too

5. Mai

I've already talked to you in-game. The old island can no longer be teleported to however you said you want to check if Kerahna can find your old island so that you can get your blocks & items back.

You mentioned that your old account was hacked, and you don't have access to it so I'll go ahead and tag Kerahna to see if anything can be done about this situation.

6. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    I can retrieve any valuable items you left on an old account if you know where they are stored. If a name was changed then /visiting the new name should work, although if that doesn’t work then we don’t have any other way of getting there.

7. Mai

Mglenna & I teleported to the old account's island using the new name, and apparently it was not the right one. I'm guessing not much else can be done in this situation? :/

8. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    How long ago was the hack and did you check /classic?
    If whoever now owns the account made a new island then that would mean the old one is gone

9. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

This same situation happened to me when having usernames changed, leeroie was able to fix it, i'm not sure if that still applies but I just thought to add this.

10. mglenna

mglenna Active Member

I was hacked for 2 years ago. Then I created the account Mglenna1 and started playing again 1.5 years ago. Before today every time I tried to visit my alt account mglenna, I got to my old Island. Maybe the restart have deleted my old Island since I created a Island for Mglenna yesterday but could only Get to the old one. Maybe it was just a bug. I had the coordinatew but have lost them

11. Mai

Hey, so I tried visiting Mglenna one more time and I spawned in an island with your old island's description. When you're next on I'd like to show you to double check if this is the one. I've saved the coordinates just incase, and have confirmed that there are no recent logs of any placed or broken items on the island.

12. mglenna

mglenna Active Member

Okey thx, I will log on tomorrow around 12:00 GMT. Thx for the help

13. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

i think i read this right you have had 3 accounts total and you now have 2 currently the one you lost was hacked 2 years ago and the name of it has been changed and you got a new one that is your 3rd total one you named after the one that was hacked i think the account that was hacked is now Zoeal i checked namemc for the name and it popped up your current one and the past one and the time on the name change fits in it says it was changed 6/16/2019 but has been changed a bit since then and is now Zoeal and i checked and the user name was on a year and 9 months ago so i think it not being on since the hack and you getting the same name messed with it? idk this might not be helpful at all just wanted try to help

Attached Files:

14. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

This is a pretty good description of the situation :D

15. Mai

Thanks for this~ However I've already tried to visit the account Zoeal yesterday (the island is on /economy not /skyblock) and according to Mglenna it's not the one that he was referring to unfortunately. I do think that the name change is definitely the cause. Might have figured something out though so I'd need to wait for Mglenna's confirmation.

16. Mai

Your items from your old island have been transported to you by Kerahna. Not much can be done about the island teleporting glitch it seems but you can try changing Mglenna's IGN if you want to seeing as you can't /visit it :/.

Thank you for your patience. This issue is now resolved and if you need further assistance in the future, feel free to make another help thread! :smile:

17. Mai

Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.