Skyblock Limited/Semi /trust

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by iQuestionLogic, Sep 6, 2019.

?

Yay or Nay

1. Yay

2. Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. iQuestionLogic

iQuestionLogic Active Member Premium

IGN:
    iQuestionLogic
    Giving someone /trust on your island is a big deal, they can essentially do what ever they want on it. Perhaps a more limited version of /trust would help many paranoid players.

Two potential ways of achieving this;
    1) Coordinates: /trust <IGN> minX maxX minY maxY minZ maxZ - this way would give the player /trust abilities within a certain ‘safe zone’ only. Could help with helpers, shop managers, map art canvases etc.
    2) Settings menu: When entering /trust <IGN> a menu could pop up (similar to /settings) that allows the island owner to set and disable certain privileges. E.g chests, block breaking, buckets, farming etc.

PS - sorry if something like this already exists, let me know :p

• Support Support x 4
    • Neutral Neutral x 2
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    No support there are tons of commands like these that could be added really making it confusing for players,
    This would be hard to implement and I feel like it would be very time consuming and hard. We can’t just keep adding plugins every time a special situation comes up. It’s much better to just keep it real simple and be careful with who you trust.

I feel like a better alternative to adding a command that relates to /trust would be /add (player username) basically allows players to do everything /trust does but only when your online.
    I still felt like this would be a bit confusing and hard to implement even though I thought it was a great idea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sumner

Sumner Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Apparency
    could be good or very confusing like monster said

4. Thinker

Thinker Active Member

No support it will confuse others and it will use up server memory. This is a little thing anyways, you can just watch them and do /untrust

5. Lobh

Lobh Active Member

IGN:
    Lobh
    iQuestionLogic Although I understand the logic behind it I feel like you might have to question the logic behind the suggestion... no pun intended

Sadly no support. I think we just need to be more careful in who we /trust

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yolo_Beast

Yolo_Beast Member

IGN:
    Yolo_Beast
  7. NorthYYY

NorthYYY Active Member

maybe a timed trust like /trust ... (time) so they can be trusted for a limited time or so