Classic Legendary Keys

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Shep, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Shep

Shep Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    lameshep
    Hey guys, I'm not sure this has been brought up before but I am starting to play on the classic server and I've only realised today that there is no option to buy legendary keys from the Buycraft store. Is there any chance you guys could implement it back into the game?

Lil_Blue_Smurf

• Support Support x 2
  2. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Since you're playing classic again - Want to buy some keys/grass for economy stuff?

3. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Support. Definitely wouldn't be hurting anyone, and could maybe bring in a couple extra dollars a month for the server.

4. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Full support. It’s pretty obvious this server only cares about money

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    There's a whole ton more they could do if they wanted to just pump out money. This server's store is what I'd consider to be the average server store, where nothing is crazy expensive (though many things are a decent bit overpriced), and they don't try to market too heavily at you.

Some other high tier Minecraft servers spam users with deals and sales, trying to force players to directly spend hundreds of real world dollars on in-game currency, and luring kids in with many more forms of gambling. We only have our basic key crates. If the server was truly money focused, they'd do what most other Minecraft servers have done and started adding loot crates, mystery boxes, surprise gifts, and much more to the store.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    While what your saying is true, and there is a lot of points how they’re not focused on money. But you have to admit, there’s a hell of a lot more they could do towards helping users with items they have bought. Maybe it’s because we aren’t as big as high tier servers anymore, but there definitely is a lot more they could do to help us.