Accepted [Kurt_Kobain] Ban Evading [Michael] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by 68616861, Jan 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 68616861

68616861 Active Member

IGN:
    KLRBEAN
    I was banned for "Ban Evading" I think it was automated because it says the person who banned me was "michael1234" and I've never seen them on the server. I was logging into alt accounts that people don't use anymore (I found them publicly on the internet) just for fun, in case they had anything good I could get. Several of them were banned from the server when I tried to get online, so I think that the bot that bans people for "Ban Evading" thought I was trying to get around the bans on those accounts. If you have any further questions for me ill check here when I can but my discord is Röbert#1243 and I'm more available on there.
    Thanks,
    Robert. (Kurt_Kobain in game) oopsie.JPG

2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Michael this is yours. :)
    Hi Robert, please be patient while you Michael’s reply to your ban appeal. Sorry for the wait. :thumbsup:

3. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Hello Kurt, I apologize for the late reply.

Yesterday there were a few dozen accounts repeatedly logging on from the same IP, attempting to ban evade, over the course of a few hours. As you logged on quite some time after the accounts stopped trying to evade, and you have clarified that you had been using inactive accounts, I'll go ahead and unban you. Please be careful in the future when using public accounts in order to avoid a situation like this in the future, as they will be tied to the IP address that was last used to log on with them.

I apologize for any misunderstandings.

4. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.