OCE Ursoo's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Krissy, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Oh my mistake.

2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank-you everyone for the supports. I am very grateful for you all :heart:

3. EDISONTECH

EDISONTECH Well-Known Member

IGN:
    EDISONTECH
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Stel

Stel Guest

re support v good with everything

5. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Krissy you have been here for so long and you might have stuffed up but im sure you deserve a second chance

6. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Krissy deserves the position. A long-time player and great all-round person.
    Support.

7. Blind

Blind misfits Premium

IGN:
    soularix
    I'll say no support when someone shows me pigs can fly.

Obv I'm supporting. :D

8. MysticalDemon

MysticalDemon Active Member

no support *dabs*

9. (robbie)

(robbie) Experienced Member

havent really been playing the server for the longest, but support ig

10. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Any particular reason or something bothering you?

11. Sam

Sam Senior Member

Haven't read this whole thread so I'm not sure if anyone else said anything along these lines, but I'm going to go ahead and say it anyways. Today was the first day I've checked skyblock in a while and I was visiting the top pages for members and saw you weren't a moderator anymore and I was really hoping this meant you had finally left. Then I saw this thread. Krissy, we've had our ups and downs, our friendships and apparent dislike, but I would like to think we ended on a good note. I'm going to be honest in saying you need to get out of this place. If you wish to stay of course I have no influence or say over that, but I'd personally like to see you leave. You've spent a lot of time here and I wouldn't call it time wasted, but you have much more time ahead of you in life. Don't spend it here. You've given this all that you have time and time again, but honestly, what has it done for you? I hope you can see what I am saying and hopefully leave or what I am saying has some sort of meaning to you even if now isn't the time you leave. I can't support this application because I don't want you to be stuck here longer. It's a large world full of lots of people and skyblock is only so many people. I probably sound extremely cliché, but I truly hope this means something to you further than a lot of other things you could be doing in your life right now if you're reapplying again. Just my thoughts and I again probably sound cliché and like I'm giving life advice, but these are again, just my thoughts.

12. Krissy

I respect that. most no supports are because of the same thing. People want me to leave skyblock and feel i can do better. I honestly wouldn't be here if I felt like skyblock was a negative thing for me. I am working out the things in my life already. I'm job seeking, i'm going to learn to drive soon... and I like moderating quite a lot. For most its something on the side so I can help this community.

13. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

But like why were you demoted?

14. Krissy

In short another staff reported me with false and exaggerated information after harassing me for months (I decided not to snitch and ask to be left alone but they refused). There was supposed to be a meeting. I told fun i was going to be busy. Cyp asked me about a meeting time, I didn't respond because i was nervous about a meeting with that mod in it, cyp thought i was guilty of everything and yeah. I confided in Lee the day before demotion. Don't blame Cyp that he thought that and wished the managers had my back since they saw what happened.

15. ffeJ

ffeJ Active Member

did that mod get demoted...?

16. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

Wrongful demotions seem to happen a lot. He clearly has little to no trust in his staff if that's honestly the case. Oh well, I won't be supporting or not supporting, because It would be bias but all I can offer is a good luck.

17. Krissy

As I said, I didn't make a report against them because I wouldn't want to do that to another staff. I decided to ask them to leave me alone. Even though I was clearly being the one attacked in chats, it became my fault until I got caught on a very hard day. I did talk to a manager about it who assured I was fine afterwards.

18. Quantieee

Quantieee Well-Known Member

ofc no support
    jk
    SUPPORT :)

19. ffeJ

ffeJ Active Member

ah, anyway, support for obvious reasons.

20. Eleanora

Eleanora Experienced Member

its a yes from me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.