OCE Ursoo's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Krissy, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeemstarVEVO

KeemstarVEVO Well-Known Member

This clearly has a support ratio good enough for you to be promoted into staff. I have already supported you, but I'm calling everyone that can promote you
    CypriotMerks Noobcrew fungamer333 Kerahna
    Krissy is just pure quality staff. Trust me, I've seen her work.

2. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    RESEPPURT KWISSY

3. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448

Reposting this message because it’s been more than a week (7 days) since my last posted message (March 13th). Thanks mods, :heart: you too.

EDIT: Thanks for the disagrees Emerald and Xethorias :heart: you both too not

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  4. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I'm not going to lie. I sometimes say those things too, but no to the point, it seems like I have depression. Despite all of that, I still manage to be part of the community and help out.

Sure, Krissy may sometimes go a bit overboard ( no hate pls ily overwatch fan ;)) but that is when she is let down or is in a bad situation, which rarely happens. She is always positive and quite amusing in some ways. I have seen her be happy like 95% of the time. You just need to see her more. Based on your post, it seems like you haven't experienced much of her. You should, and trust me she will turn your opinion around :)

5. MinecraftNika

MinecraftNika Active Member

You may not be a 100% likeable choice for mod, but I've seen you as mod and you've done some great things for the server and I think you would be great moderator again. You've been impartial throughout your career and that is a very respectable quality a moderator needs and alot of people on the server look up to you. Support.

6. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Support. You are very active in game, on the forums, and on discord. I see you almost all the time, even though our time zones are very far apart. In my opinion, you were a great moderator, and I believe that you deserve to be re-promoted.

7. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank- you for the support :)

Thank you :D

^
    Thanks Gamzee :p

THank you snek

I'm glad someone wants me back xD Thanks

:heart:

We will see how this all goes xD

Thank you :D Glad to be appreciated

Thank you :heart:

Thank you again Gamzee :)

Let me explain. I have never in the discord said that I want to kill myself or even mentioned I want to kill myself because of stress. Yes, I get stressed and I am human. But anything I say in public is very much a joke. It is no different then people saying kms over pretty much everything but they obviously do not mean it.

So thanks Archer, I am probably happy less than that but I don't express that unhappiness to the public and it certainly doesn't factor into my ability to be a good staff or I would have been a horrible staff to begin with (and by the feedback i've gotten since that time i've been a pretty decent staff).

I try and be likable ;~;
    Thank you for your support :)

Thank you :) I appreciate the support!

8. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Haven't posted in a while but seriously I don't understand why you are not accepted already.

There were many altercations in the past with the staff team and mainly drama going on, but you were the first person to put a stop to it or at least say something. You acted as if you were the staff leader although you did not achieve the staff manager rank, I and other players believed as if you still acted as one whether or not there was a rank.

You were my biggest advocate when all the drama was going on with me and another staff member which made me feel appreciative along with other team members, which goes to show your personality. Your traits qualify for the staff team and you meet all the requirements, and although I currently do not go on the server most of the time, I know that you are active on the discord, forums, and server which some staff are not as they have other things that they have to do.

Dedication is key and I see that I have that.

I am not saying this just because we are friends, I am saying this because you were truly dedicated and I know you are still able to do great things towards the staff team and the server :)

Support for Cathy

9. hamburgertoes

hamburgertoes Well-Known Member

Support! Previously you've been such a fantastic Moderator, I can't wait to see your app accepted!

10. IllegalWiFi

IllegalWiFi Guest

Support, one of the moderators I used to like to work with when I was one. :)

11. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Honestly, when I read this (and didn't want to overly bump my application) it made my day. Thank you for your kind words and support, Cathy

Thank you so much Derpeh :D

:D i'm glad to here. Thank you for your support :)

12. maxine

maxine Active Member

very much support

you're so kind and ready to help players. Whatever happened between you and some team members should totally not affect anything, seeing as you've proved to us that you've moved on

again support support support xo

13. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

support =) i hope you get mod krissy:cat

14. corn doggo

corn doggo Experienced Member

support asdfghjkl

15. Fintan238

Fintan238 Experienced Member

Support ey, good luck

16. Krissy

I agree, past is past and I am sure I have more than proven by now that i'd be suitable for a staff position again.

Thank you :heart:

ayy thanks :)

17. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Snek!
    :)

18. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    this and Re-Support!
    You're active, kind, mature, friendly, informative, creative, and much more!
    You'll be promoted soon, don't worry :)

19. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Re support ^

20. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    omg super offtopic laini, stand by.

bump & resupport