OCE Ursoo's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Krissy, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Krissy’s Re-application
    (Yes, In game Staff)

Why I should be a Staff Member

❤️ I was first promoted in March of 2014 and have been an active part of the community for 4 years. I have had over 3 years of moderator experience on this server. My previous ranks have been:
    - Skyblock Classic Super Moderator
    - Skyblock Economy Super Moderator
    - Skywars.com Super Moderator
    - Teamspeak Administrator
    - Discord Administrator
    - Mineverse Global Moderator

These ranks all entailed different skills of which I possess to moderate the skyblock server successfully.

❤️ Part of being staff is not just in game activity, but being able to moderate and be forums active. I can honestly say that I am active on the forums and have extensive knowledge about the software used. I know the little tips and tricks, all the moderation elements and can enforce the forums rules in a fair and correct manner. many of the people i helped are new players who left because i couldnt help them the was a mod could, or busy having a successful skyblock because i

❤️ This brings me to my Server activity. I am on everyday, and can be online upwards of 8-9 hours, but never less than 2 hours. Giving out sweet and sour scent is The Stylish Tomato! (tomato) I will become a juice! (gulp) I will become ketchup! (squirt) I will dance! (Hey!) Boastful tomato. To be fair, some of this online time is afk time but generally I can see chat and will respond to messages majority of the time.

❤️ Another overlooked part of being staff is the discord. I actively use and check discord and try to help out where I can, especially to check on Laini who is snektistic. I do chat to users quite often. If ever I was not reachable on the server, i'd be on the discord.

❤️ I have the benefit of being able to cover multiple timezones when moderating including UK mornings and afternoons, and US evenings and even the Asian timezones which has no representation.

❤️ I act younger than I am to relate better with the community I wish to moderate. I am able to be mature when the situation requires it. With this comes the ability to work with people I may dislike or not be fond of and not let bias affect my decisions. No one is completely unbiased however I feel I am mature enough to not let this affect my moderating. Three bears live in one house. Papa Bear, Mama Bear, Baby Bear. Papa Bear is fat, Mama Bear is thin, Baby Bear is too cute. *shrug* *shrug* They do well. Although in the past it has seemed like I was bias and my actions may have not seemed like I could work with others it was a rare circumstance that will never happen again.

❤️ My prior experience makes me an asset to the staff team. Through my experience on Mineverse I have learned to spot hacks well to minimize the cheating in the mob arena. I have plenty of experience in assisting my fellow staff and am very capable of moderating alone. I pick up quickly as I pay attention to the community and staffs actions, ask questions and discuss matters with staff.

❤️ Thank you all for your continued support of me. I believe I would be a great addition to the team. I didn't apply to regain the same position as before. I am not coming back to be a leader like before. I wish to be a staff and start again like other people do. I don't wish to be held back by opinions of the past, but rather reinvent a different future... but be the same great mod I was known for being.

Your in-game name: Jungkook_
    What time zone are you in? GMT +8
    What country do you live in? Australia
    What languages do you speak? English with some abilities to understand basic Indonesian
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? Yes

How long can you be active on the Server everyday?
    I am online everyday and can dedicate 2 hours minimum. I am online all day and on call for anyone who needs me.

How long have you been playing Skyblock? 4 years
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Yes. If you want to know why this is the case, before supporting, message me.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator? 3 years, 7 months with the highest rank being super snek on skyblock.net/org. I was also a skywars.com super moderator, mineverse moderator, and discord/teamspeak admin as said before. I have plenty of experience.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes I certainly do

• Support Support x 93
    • No Support No Support x 14
    • Neutral Neutral x 3
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. Caprincess

Caprincess Active Member

Support! Krissy 4 promote!! :heart:3

First support!!

3. Krissss_

Krissss_ Member

Support 100%! Krissy for promotion! :) :heart:

4. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Support of course.

5. WhyteDuck

WhyteDuck Active Member

Support :D
    //2 short

6. Queen

Queen Guest

Anyone who doesn't support is a waste of a forums user. ILYSM KRISSY

7. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Support!!
    Melbourne

8. poggers

poggers Senior Member

SUPPORT YUM YES

Going to elaborate a bit on why.

1. Krissy was always active in-game and on the forums
    2. She tried to help everyone on the team and tried her best to help them improve.
    3. You can literally come to her about anything.
    4. She’s fair and unbiased.
    5. She’s educated and knows what she’s doing regarding the forums & moderating.
    6. She’s mature.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  9. noah2308

noah2308 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NoahsArk
    There's no better candidate than Krissy herself! ;)

Go get 'em.

10. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

Support, hope you get it:)

11. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I normally don't read applications but when I saw your application I read it. Full support from me to you Krissy. You have been and still a great person in my eyes. I always mostly follow and agree with your opinions around the forums since you know better than most of us here. And also your experience from before you would yet still make a great active forums moderator. Good luck :heart: CypriotMerks fungamer333 promote her! :D

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  12. Sparky_Danger

Sparky_Danger Member

Only need to say one word and that's Support.

13. Vintage

Vintage Senior Member

support

14. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Definitely Full Support!

15. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank-you everyone for your supports so far. I am glad that throughout everything you guys stick by. Such a great sense of community :heart:

16. Desired Nam3

Desired Nam3 Active Member

IGN:
    Desired_nam3
    LOL YES UR RLLY GOOD MOD! Krissy4ForumMod!

17. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Definite support, you would be a great forum moderator c:

18. Brandon

Brandon Active Member

This is a legit reply: No support.

As much as I know you would be an AMAZING forum moderator, I'm sick of seeing you invest so much time and effort here with no applause or recognition.

Just be happy please.

And before you little minded people give me negative ratings, you don't know the things Krissy talks to me about, so go away LOL

19. Frederic

Frederic Well-Known Member

IGN:
    derf128
    I can totally understand your reply. In fact, it is an excellent reply. Unfortunately, she seems only happy when devoting herself to this community. That's passion by its root definition. And you won't stop her I'm afraid.

20. Eggyolk2OO2

Eggyolk2OO2 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Eggyolk2OO2
    You really have invested a lot of time here, and you do deserve it. Full absolute support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.