Accepted [Kostopable] Highly Innapropriate [52Phenomenon][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by kostopable, Mar 23, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kostopable

kostopable New Member

1. Kostopable
    2. Skyblock survival
    3. Highly inappropriate
    4. In all honesty, I have not read the rules. I was online playing skyblock for the first time with my brother and I saw another person saying something similar to what I said so I said it for fun and to make people laugh. I did not realize that it would be taken so seriously and I give you my word that I will tread carefully from now on.
    5. Its my first time on a server like this so I am not really sure if this is incorrect or not. I did not realize that it was taken so seriously and I do apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I was doing it all out of fun and meant no harm.
    6. I have never been banned on this platform and today was my first day playing. I can't believe I got banned on my first day.. Sorry guys.
    7. I would like to be unbanned so I can continue playing skyblock with my little brother on the server. He goes by q1asd. I realize I made a mistake and promise to behave better and appropriately from now on. I will read the rules and follow accordingly.
    8. I will watch what I say in chat, especially inappropriate things and will stop behaving in such manners. If you are willing to give me a second chance, trust me, you will never see me again saying toxic comments in the chat. It was my first time on the server and I was just trying to be funny but I realize that while I may have thought it was funny, others deemed it inappropriate. I promise you this type of incident will never happen again under my name.
    9. 52Phenomenon.
    10. I have read and understand the rules now. I understand that disrespectful and inappropriate comments are not tolerated and for that I do apologize. I also realized that island farming was also something that was not allowed and since I am apologizing for my behavior, I will admit that I have done this with 1 or 2 other islands. You can keep the items that are extra but most were earned from myself and my brother through voting and purchasing items in player's shops. To finish up this appeal, I do apologize one last time for my behavior and comments. I realize I was being really immature and not acting my age. I promise to do better and act and tread accordingly from now on. Please unban me.. I've only been on this server for a day and if I repeat this type of behavior I will welcome the perm ban with ease because I am sure this won't happen again. I'm usually not this type of person and I thought I could just have some fun since I haven't been on minecraft in a very long time. Once again I apologize and hope you accept this appeal and unban me. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Appreciate it.

2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Hi kopstopable,

Thank you for your appeal. I appreciate your ability to own up to your mistakes and realise where you went wrong. I would also like to thank you for your apology.

I hope you do now realise that we take highly inappropriate comments (like the ones you made in chat earlier today) very seriously. When you first made the comment, the filter caught it, and then it caught it a second time. You then began making clear and obvious attempts to evade the filter, in a hope that your message would eventually get through to public chat. You were banned before this could happen. To me, this makes it seem as if you were intent on making your comments public, and you wanted to ensure that they were seen by everyone on the server. The filter made it blatantly clear to you that these comments are not permitted on our server, but you continued to try and make the comments be seen in global chat. This will not be tolerated on our server and we do not welcome players who want to make inappropriate comments or harm players on the server in any other way.

I would like you re-read the rules again, and then copy out each one in your own words, explaining what each rule is. I would also like to be assured that we will not see any more inappropriate comments from you again, and for you to accept that if we do, there will be much harsher consequences.

3. kostopable

kostopable New Member

Okay I understand.

1. Abusing Exploits/Bugs : If you find some kind of glitch in the game, don't use it to your advantage and instead report it to moderators who can take care of it properly and/or fix it.
    2. IRL Trading : You cannot sell anything for your own personal good or for real currency outside of the digital Minecraft.
    3. Griefing / Looting : Respect other people's belongings in the game no matter how small or little the value is. Don't steal from others and earn your own loot. Obviously mistakes can happen and trusting the wrong person is inevitable so just be careful.
    4. Scamming : Pretty self explanatory, don't try to trick someone nor put them in a situation where they feel like they got "scammed" as in robbed or misled.
    5. Island Farming : One of the two mistakes I had made coming into the server and that is not to duplicate starter items by having somebody else or in this case my brother, make more than one island and bring back those items and put them in a chest. If you feel like your start wasn't all that great, you can easily restart and there is really nothing to gain by collecting those starter items in all honesty.
    6. Fly hacking : Don't fly. (skyblock.net/threads/acceptable-hacks-cheats.70012) this link has a list of hacks that are allowed and aren't. It was a bit too long for me to write out so theres easy access to it but basically, know which hacks are allowed and aren't before you use them! But flying is 100% not allowed as they sell "Enable Fly" for 15$ on the server.
    7. Advertising : Advertising servers that aren't owned by the actual server owners is against the rules and not permitted.
    8. Blackmail / Threats : Threats should not be allowed behind a computer screen. They are non tolerable in real life and non tolerable in minecraft skyblock.
    9. Disrespectful / Inappropriate comments : Treat all players with respect regardless of how they classify or what they say. Treat others how you would want to be treated. Taken very seriously and should not be taken lightly.
    10. Hacked / Modified clients : Similar to fly hacking. List up there ^ shows what hacks are permitted on and off the island. Hacking is no fun anyways.
    11. Inappropriate Builds : Any words or object built shouldn't have the "potential to offend players," and in most case scenarios, it should be fairly obvious. Be mindful of your actions and don't build anything that is even remotely considered a sensitive "topic" in this day America.
    12. Inappropriate Usernames / Skins : Similar to #11, Be mindful of how you want to represent yourself in this community. Don't be oblivious to the fact that your "joke" can easily be offensive to somebody or a group. Just be respectful. Have some common sense
    13. Malicious links : Minecraft is a game that entertains mostly young adolescents and children in my opinion so don't post anything that'll ruin their innocence or there will be consequences to pay.
    14. Nick abuse : Don't copy someone else's name simply to mock them. How unoriginal.
    15. False Reports & Forging / Manipulating Evidence : Pretty straightforward. Lying on a report simply because you don't like he/she is inappropriate and will lead to punishment.
    16. Evading Punishments : I honestly wasn't sure how you can use alternate accounts to evade punishments so this one somewhat confuses me, but owning up to your mistakes is refreshing and is what everybody should do.
    I assure you that not another inappropriate comment will come out of this mouth. I wasn't intentionally trying to "evade the filter" like you commented. I wasn't even aware of your security procedures as it was my first day on this server today. In all honesty, I was just trying to have some fun and I do apologize for my unnecessary behavior and I guarantee it won't happen again. I am doing all this in hopes of being unbanned right away so I can play with my brother when we wake up tomorrow. Its nearly 6 am and I am writing a ban appeal forum on a game. I hope you can understand that I am a human being and I am not perfect, but I do give you my word that this will not happen again as I am not this kind of person by nature. I was doing all this for jokes and I do realize that what I have done was not the right thing to do. Very immature of me and sorry for wasting yours and my time as well. I promise you that you will not see me on this forum again. Let me off this time please kind sir.

4. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Thank you for your honesty and your sincerity during your appeal.

I hope that I won’t see you in this section again - you will be unbanned shortly.

Have fun playing the server with your brother :)

5. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.