Accepted [KomradeDoge] Ban-Evading [Agentyy][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by KomradeDoge, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KomradeDoge

KomradeDoge Member

1. Skyblock.net
    2. KomradeDoge
    3. Banned On: 2018-06-11 Banned by: Agenty Banned for: Ban evading
    4. Yes, I’m familiar with the rules
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? The day before the ban I let my little brother play Minecraft on my computer, since our parents said they aren’t going to pay for another account. I strictly told him NOT to mess with my Jigsaw hack client I use for anarchy servers. I think he might have used the alt accounts feature or something to get me and maybe another player banned.
    6. Yes, this is an incorrect ban.
    7. I do not recall getting banned before.
    8. Sky block is one of my favorite servers and I really enjoy playing it with my friends. I would be really bummed if I were to be kicked out of the community. I sincerely apologize on the behalf of my brother to anyone he might have inconvenienced, and I will not let things like this happen again.

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Your brother doesn't have another account, but do you? If so, can you please tell me the username?

3. KomradeDoge

KomradeDoge Member

I do not own any other accounts, the alternate accounts I get are from public sources and alt dispenser websites. I have never used them on Skyblock personally, but I suspect my brother logged in with one account I had saved. I believe the username was something along the lines of "Cobra1." Let me go check.

4. KomradeDoge

KomradeDoge Member

Alright, the account my brother used was CobraR1, which was banned for "Spamming quite a lot."

5. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    You would be correct.

You claim your brother went on this account and not you. Your brother was flooding chat, bypassing filter, and being racist. If he would like to be unbanned, have him make a separate appeal for CobraR1.

He ban evaded, but I'll unban your account as I believe you/your brother only ban evaded. If I see your account log on and do exactly what CobraR1 did, you'll be rebanned.

6. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.