Kits

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by LiamFell, Jan 9, 2019.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. LiamFell

LiamFell Couch Potato

IGN:
    LiamFell
    Hi all reading,
    I am aware that a lot of hate and other opinions are going to be dragged into this thread by people that it may not concern so before I start can I please just say that this thread may only concern Donor400’s and moderators. Also I am unaware wether this is a thread for suggestions or a complaint.

So back in Skyblock Classic all donor400’s have access to using the following kits in the spoiler below:

I would first off like to opinion why I think these kits should be brought into the main skyblock server.
    I think that these kits should be brought back in as I find that it is slightly unfair that players have spent £400+ on a server that they like yet as soon as a new server comes out the access to most kits have been removed. I’m aware that these kits have been removed due to it being too overpowered.
    Anyway, throwback to 2014 when I purchased Donor400 and I was well aware that all kits were included in the rank. NOTICE: the main reason why I bought the rank was for access to all of the kits.
    I am really upset that most kits are not allowed because of it being overpowered but the main reason why I bought donor400 is because I want to be overpowered while playing on Skyblock. I can’t explain how much this stresses me because I have invested a lot of time and money into this server and If I would’ve known that 4 years later along the line that almost all kits are removed, I wouldn’t have purchased it. I know this is quite late but I think that if people like me and other donor400’s are going to have a rank that is no longer available, it should at least have the same kits that are allowed in /classic. I don’t want to sound horrible but I’m really not trying to be an itch, it’s just that at the minute I feel like donor400 isn’t worth £400.
    I know it’s a bit late to be complaining about the kits, I’ve wanted to create this thread for a long time but I just haven’t had enough confidence to create it because I know how many people will find this stupid but If you guys could see where I’m coming from,
    I’d appreciate it loads.
    Thank you,
    liam.

2. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Restricted

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    Donor400 is not available anymore but I do think Donor400's are under appreciated by the server.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. LiamFell

LiamFell Couch Potato

IGN:
    LiamFell
    I find it so annoying how it’s a rank that is so unappreciated. Like, we are the people that keep skyblock running on its feet.

4. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Im sure you know, but donor400 was cyps creation and all the money went to him. Im not sure crew liked the idea that much, though

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. LiamFell

LiamFell Couch Potato

IGN:
    LiamFell
    Wether Crew liked the idea or not, it’s in the server and it’s not got the advantage that it used to have.

6. Arceus

Arceus Active Member

IGN:
    Arceuz
    There could be a kit for Donor400s, like /kit d400, that gives you 5 dias every day (30 sand and 20 iron)

After the new server got released, Donor400s had access to /kit elytra.

• Like Like x 1
  7. _Splat1221_

_Splat1221_ Active Member

IGN:
    Splat1221
    It is kinda annoying and now a skytitan with all the kits is practically a d400 with about $200 usd less.
    Although that is true, they get all the other rank kits which is also op and I wouldn’t mind if d400 was bring back to the store.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LiamFell

LiamFell Couch Potato

IGN:
    LiamFell
    I don’t think that it should be brought back into the store. I think it needs its own kit. Which is overpowered.

/kit elytra was to replace the creative item that you had back in classic. I totally agree with the kit idea and think that a donor400 kit should consist of:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. lilCupcakeFreak

lilCupcakeFreak Active Member

What’s in the kit now? Same as skytitan? I mean, sure they do deserve a good kit I just dont know if they’ll make changes to it as you can’t buy it anymore..

10. LiamFell

LiamFell Couch Potato

IGN:
    LiamFell
    Kit Skytitan, wool,wood,iron and spawner.

11. _Splat1221_

_Splat1221_ Active Member

IGN:
    Splat1221
    Don’t they get the wood, iron, etc kits and sky knight-titan too?

12. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

IGN:
    archerexpert777
    As much as I feel your pain, I mean there isn't much we can do. The only possible solution would be to get you a partial refund for the items you are not used to getting, but I doubt crew or other managers would give it. As others stated, D400 is long gone and frankly I never understood the point of it. To me it just shows how people (not you obv you're a great guy) like to flex others on this server.

I highly doubt crew and the managers are going to allow to bring back those kits as it will be largely unfair to others and will basically lower the value on everything in the economy.

now that's a rip off for 400 bucks

13. LiamFell

LiamFell Couch Potato

IGN:
    LiamFell
    Yeah, tell me about it.

14. BertBerry

BertBerry bffs with braids Staff Member

Helper
    IGN:
    BurpBerry
    I had a suggestion opened for future perks and commands that should be added for d400 and crew said that maybe in the future donor400s will have more perks and commands when i asked him in game about it

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. LiamFell

LiamFell Couch Potato

IGN:
    LiamFell
    In the future, I might not be playing. At the moment I play Skyblock on the daily. This needs fixing now and I don’t think enough attention is being brought to this thread.

16. BillOP

BillOP Active Member

IGN:
    Whybbs
    i think the donor400 rank is underappreciated because it doesnt have the perks it had on classic. i think these kits would at least help donor400s who felt like their tank is useless now

17. m0gliEz

m0gliEz Member

IGN:
    m0gliEz
    You can still use your d400 perks on /classic, and some of the perks like /invinsee and /speed on /skyblock. But, it's not like it was removed entirely from /skyblock. As I'm sure you are well aware that just because another server pops up, not everything can be transferred over. Players from old .org only get their ranks, not any of their other ingame items they had such as spawners etc.

So, that being said, if the server were to allow all those kits being transferred over, others would argue the same for /skyblock to /economy and vise versa. You can still enjoy the kits on the original server in which you played on and paid for when obtaining the rank. Please don't rate me negative if you don't agree, I'm just trying to shed some light on the situation. I still jump on /classic to get my kits, and we are lucky the server is still there to do so.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. BillOP

BillOP Active Member

IGN:
    Whybbs
    All classic ranks were transferred to the new server, and though donor400 still had their rank, they didn't have the perks. All of the other ranks had almost all, if not all, of the perks they had on classic,so what's different about donor400s?

• Like Like x 1
  19. LiamFell

LiamFell Couch Potato

IGN:
    LiamFell
    Yeah, obviously Donor400's are going to be upset with what's happened but when you see ranks with a lower value come into a new server with everything, It begins to get upsetting for some players with donor400 because not every player player with donor400 doesn't get everything they used to have on /classic.

Honestly, m0gliEz I don't play classic anymore because none of my /skyblock friends on it. I am honestly greatful that the server is still up and running but that's a different story. I am not here to create an appreciation post for Noobcrew.

20. LiamFell

LiamFell Couch Potato

IGN:
    LiamFell
    I would like to shine a little bit more light on this thread. Tell me what you all think still.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)