Declined Kiss commands

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Pancake, Mar 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    This suggest has no real effect on server gameplay. My suggestion is to add more /kiss commands, I have 2 in mind, these being /kiss top and /kiss count, it's pretty obvious what each would do, but I'll go into a bit more detail below.

/kiss top:
    This command is pretty self explanatory, it's a command that shows you the top kissing couples. My suggestion is that it's either the top 5 couples or the top 10. Being on this top would be very similar to the /is top, it would give you no advantage, only bragging rights.

/kiss count:
    This command would bring up the users total kiss count with their current partner. It would just be a fun command like /kiss top and just bring in a little competition between other married players.

Let me know what you think on these two ideas, I like them as they add a little bit of extra friendly competition into the game :happy:

• Support Support x 3
    • Neutral Neutral x 3
    • No Support No Support x 3
  2. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

IGN:
    minified
    Neutral.
    I feel like this is definitely unnecessary but it could be fun. Idk you can technically /kiss your partner when they're offline so I just feel like those who wanted to be on /lb would just set the command up for every 5 mins (I believe that's the downtime on /kiss). I think its a neat idea, I just think there are kinks that would need to be worked out.

3. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    Unfortunately after looking at it we have decided that we will not be adding this feature. We felt like this would not be possible or needed in-game, so your suggestion has been declined. Feel free to create a new suggestion, we're always looking for new additions!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.