Key Problem

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by TakoKato, Apr 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TakoKato

TakoKato Active Member

IGN:
    Amikino
    Hi!
    I received Legendary Key from the official Christmas drop party on economy. I think that it has been renamed, because is now in italic "Rare Crate Key". It also does not work now. Is not very important, but I would interest to know how this happened, and if I could get refund. I would like chat logs, if possible.
    Key.png
    Thank you!
    -Kato

2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hiya,
    Sorry to see that you are having this problem.
    Are you sure this is the correct key? So far we have not received any player complaints from other people and there were 9 other people who would have got the same key as you (all 10 were put into the plugin at once) and therefore perhaps this could be another key? Try looking in your enderchest and any other chests on your island to try and find it, but if you cannot find it and are certain you did not use the legendary crate key then please get in contact with us again and we will investigate this problem.

Sorry about that. :)

3. TakoKato

TakoKato Active Member

IGN:
    Amikino
    Hi!
    I am certain, that it is the key I received from drop party. If is lots of work to find out, please do not worry about it!

4. athyrix

No problem, we'll take a look and see what happened.

5. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Suggestion: Try and place the key. If it’s anything like the survival server, it shouldn’t let you but may reset its name.

6. athyrix

Heya,
    It’s been quite some time since the Christmas drop party and we therefore think that the key was already used or misplaced. It’s incredibly unlikely that something that goes through Noobcrew would be faulty seen as multiple other players receive the same item.
    Unfortunately we therefore can not do anything about that key, as it could have already been used. We’re really sorry but hopefully we have helped solve the mystery, is it alright to archive this? :)

7. TakoKato

TakoKato Active Member

IGN:
    Amikino
    Yes! I still do not understand how the key was renamed in the first place, but I suppose that I will never know...
    Thank you so much for your help!

8. athyrix

Thank you for your thread on a recent issue. The issue has been resolved.
    This thread has been moved to the Help Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.