Accepted Kang107's Ban Appeal[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Kxng, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kxng

Kxng Member

1. Your banned account name: Kang107
    2. Platform you were banned on: I don't remember. I think Skyblock
    3. Ban message/reason: "Selling skyblock items for PayPal money @fungamer333"
    4. Have you read the rules? Yes I have
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? No, I did say in chat that I was selling spawners for 1 cent PayPal or something to that effect. I did not mean it though.
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: Chargeback and Island Griefing
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? My old friend hit me up to play again and I told him I was banned. I made a mistake of advertising items in chat for money but I did not mean it. I truly didn't. When all pigmen spawners were disabled for days and I (along with many donors) were angered about it, I decided to say something along the lines of, "selling spawners for 1 cent PayPal hit me up". The offer was a joke to anger the moderators. If any staff member can access chat logs from maybe a year ago that would be amazing. I hope you see and understand that the offers were beyond too good to be true and therefore false. All the stress from the staff being yelled at for disabling the spawners must have got them and I foolishly provoked them. Please understand that I was not serious about this offer because I've requested to be unbanned before. I loved this server. The reason why I haven't made an appeal sooner is because I gave up. I thought the pigmen spawners will be gone forever and made me lose my will to play. My friend who recently asked me to play once more told me that the spawners are back so I would like to play again.
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again? Understanding and applying the rules I have read.
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: fungamer333
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules? Yes I do and I will apply them every time I play.
    Thank you for your time.

2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

you were banned for attempting to sell items, island and ranks for PayPal money.
    upload_2020-1-7_14-3-58.png
    upload_2020-1-7_14-4-37.png

as you can see this is a lot more serious and you do not at all look like you were joking as you continuously advertised.
    And yes these are the chat logs you request.
    Now that I have jogged your memory, would you like to add anything onto your appeal as your story doesn’t match the logs well

3. Kxng

Kxng Member

I dont remember much but the first picture was at a different time. I think i had a voucher to get people ranks.

the second picture was what I was talking about in my appeal. I honestly did not remember myself advertising my island for $50. I am not denying I said that, just out of words for what I said back then. Looks like I was fairly banned for what I said. All I wanna say now is that I would love another chance. I don't have anything else to say that can help my appeal. I have said everything I remember. Please take note that what I said was at least a year ago and that I would never do that again.

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Since this is a permban by an ex manager I will need to have Kerahna or Leeeroieee decide what action to take as I cannot solely decide.

5. Kxng

Kxng Member

Thank you for your time.

6. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    Please make sure your account password as well as your email password are secure (probably best to change your minecraft password). If there is a possibility someone else did this on your account, you would still be responsible for it.

7. Kxng

Kxng Member

got it. changed my email and mc password. thanks for the heads up!

8. Kxng

Kxng Member

sorry to bother but has a decision been made yet? hope this doesn't come off as rude.

9. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.