Jxnaa's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Jxnaa, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Jxnaa

Jxnaa Active Member

[​IMG]
    Introduction:

Hello, and Welcome to my Moderator Application.
    I'd like to thank each and everyone of you that read my application, Cypriot, I know that you're extremely busy and don't have time to read through the whole thing, I apologize for any grammatical errors that I haven't picked up on yet. I'm very grateful that you're taking time out of your busy day to read through this application, all feedback is welcome and I hope that you leave some constructive feedback which I can work with. I would like to add that this is my second application and I am confident with this application and ready to make the right choices.
    I've just moved that's why I have decided to re-open this application.

Your in-game name:

Jxnaa.

Which timezone are you in?

(XD)

Which languages do you speak?

English and Japanese

Have you ever been banned?

Once in game for island farming, however I've learned from that mistake. I've had a few temp bans here and there on forums for small offences.

Why do you think you should be a mod?

Ever since I've joined Skyblock, I've seen numerous cases of people being scammed, griefed, in need of help that I cannot assist with, and, of cause, advertisers.
    I Believe that promoting me will be a great opportunity for the server to grow immensely, thus, allowing more players to join, I'm active, friendly, helpful, and very approachable, I'm extremely thorough with the work I do and I try to do my best with everything that I can. I've been on this server for over a year now, I've learned the ropes and I am teaching them to newer players.

Moderator characteristics that I hold are:

Confidence
    I believe that an important part of being a staff member is the confidence that you show while helping others, by acknowledging others thoughts and feelings and acting in an appropriate manner, you build up your confidence allowing you to stand out and become more approachable.

Maturity
    Although I can joke around sometimes, I know when enough is enough, I know never to cross the line, I always try my hardest to help others in a mature, stress-free manner. Although sometimes I may joke around with friends I am always ready to step up into a moderating phase.

Activity

I'm an extremely active member of this community, I'm on for around 7 hours a day, and on weekends I'm on for a rough estimate of 10 hours a day. This community is an important part of who I am as a person, it's much more to me, which is why I'm actively helping in chat. I'm almost always on TeamSpeak, if you need to contact me and I'm not online, I'm usually in the AFK (away from keyboard) channel on TeamSpeak, or you can message me here on the forums, I'd be happy to help with any needs.

Respect

I always show everyone the uttermost respect and dignity, regardless of rank, maturity level, class, gender, race or religion, I always show respect, I believe that by showing respect you gain trust. I mean everyone can be salty but hey I know where the line is

Dedicated

Dedication is an important part of every-day life, by showing your commitment to something, you show the communities around you how serious you take your work and moderation, this quality is one of the most important I believe.

Patience

Patience is a key factor in life, you need to prove how you can handle situations with what you have, I believe that I show this factor every day, whether it be a trade, reporting someone, handling appeals ect. Patience is needed in many scenarios of being a moderator, this being, if a player can't speak English properly, I can assist by taking time to learn the language.

Trust-Worthy

I'm an extremely trust-worthy person, I never break promises and I always live up to agreements. This factor is also extremely important for moderating, if not, the most important, for example, Cypriot needs to trust his moderators, and I believe that I'm suitable for this position, as, I show this quality through every day activity.

Un-Biased

As I've stated above numerous times, I show respect to all players, however, regardless if a player is a friend or a foe, I will treat everyone with the same amount of respect, and dignity, I will treat everyone the same regardless of rank. This is one of the most important characteristics that you can have as a moderator.

How Long can you be active on the server per day?

Generally, I'm online in the evenings, I do have social activities to attend to, I'm usually busy during the day as I am a senior at school and have a lot of work to do, but below is a general rough estimation of how active I am.

Monday: 3 hours- 7 hours.
    Tuesday: 4 hours- 6 hours.
    Wednesday: 2 hours- 7 hours.
    Thursday: 5 hours- 9 hours.
    Friday: 3 hours- 6 hours.
    Saturday: 9 hours- 11 hours.
    Sunday: Pretty much all day.

Have you had past experience as a moderator?

I am extremely experienced with moderating, I've been a moderator on a small server to which I learned all of the commands. I've been an admin on one of my friends servers which took me 4 months of pure hard work to get to, I am experienced with XenForo as a past staff member on my friends server, we used XenForo.

Below are a few commands that I know of.

/tp <username> <my name>
    /tpo <username> <my name>
    /tppos teleport to whatever XYZ co-ords you put in.
    /tpa request to teleport to a player.
    /tpahere request a player to teleport to you.
    /ban <username> <reason>
    /tempban <username> <date/diff> <reason>
    /banip <ip> bans a certain ip.
    /st staff chat
    /kick <player> <reason>
    /mute <player> <date/diff>
    /s Teleport a player to you.
    /invsee <player> sees the inventory of another player.
    /endersee <player> sees the enderchest of another player.

Summary:

In conclusion I'd like to thank each and every one of you for reading my application, I'd really appreciate you to leave some feedback, constructive criticism is very-much appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns don't be shy to message me in game, on forums. I look forward to seeing you all in game!

In recent events, I've come across issues , and due to this I deleted my application, I can assure you now, that I've matured, and I know what I want to achieve. When I did realize I absolutely did regret it and think how I want to help the community best as possible. Thank-you for reading my application.

• Support Support x 25
    • No Support No Support x 9
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support!

1nd

3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Support.

I just want to see you a little more active, as our timezones are very similar.
    And I want to see you help out more, and be a little more involved on the forums.

Good luck Jana. :heart:.

4. Rodeenie

Rodeenie Member

Support!
    Even though I don't play sky block much so I won't know how active you are, you seem super qualified to be a mod!
    I'm trying for Mineverse because I play there :)

5. Jxnaa

Jxnaa Active Member

Thankyou so much :) Anything I can work on?
    Thankyou Mai :heart: I will take take this constructive criticism and try my best.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  6. Jxnaa

Jxnaa Active Member

Thankyou so much :heart:

7. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Neutral. I find it hard to explain why tbh.

8. Chickyy

Chickyy Active Member

Support.
    ~You used to help alot in game, but not as often anymore.
    Good luck C:

9. Jxnaa

Jxnaa Active Member

Thankyou for the neutral, I will work on making it a support :)
    I'm trying my best to help out more now, thankyou for the support :heart:

10. Holybudder

Holybudder Active Member

Support, although I haven't been on for a while she seems to have the sufficient qualities to become a moderator. Her manor when assisting people is very helpful and mature. Looking forward to seeing more good things from you soon~

11. Buteraaa

Buteraaa Active Member

Re-support, All i'd say is to be a tad bit more active :)

- Espin

12. Jxnaa

Jxnaa Active Member

Thankyou so much :heart:
    Thankyou, will do my best to improve activity :heart:

13. EquineShanghai

EquineShanghai Experienced Member

IGN:
    EquineShanghai
    Support. Ive talked to you in-game already. Very kind, active, friendly... the list goes on

14. Dxckyy

Dxckyy Active Member

Support just be more active tbh.

15. Jxnaa

Jxnaa Active Member

Thankyou to you both, I will work on activeness.

16. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Nope

17. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    "Thank you so much :) Anything I can work on?" No :). You're good

18. Surv

Surv Experienced Member

Support! Just work on being more active as people said.

19. Jxnaa

Jxnaa Active Member

Thankyou :)

20. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Support.