Withdrawn JustinHealy's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Justin, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to visit my application.

Your in-game name and discord tag:
    JustinHealy is my in-game name and Justin :heart:#0001 is my discord.

What time zone are you in?
    UTC +4 (EST)

Can you speak any additional languages?
    English, and small amounts of Spanish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes! Gyazo, Gyazo GIF, Gyazo Replay, and F2

How long can you be active on our platforms every day?
    In-game, Monday through Friday I can be active from anywhere between 1 and 5 hours. On Saturday I can usually be active for at least 2 hours and up to 5. Sunday, however, I may be on 0 to 1 hour due to my current job availability. I split this time mostly 50/50 between Economy and Skyblock. Discord, I am always online upwards of 2 hours per day, sometimes up to 6 hours. Forums, I can be online for about an hour per day, though this can be adjusted if needed.

However, these availabilities may be affected by real-life happenings. I cannot guarantee these availabilities, but I try my best to follow them.

When did you first join Skyblock?
    I believe I first joined back in 2016 but have since taken a large break. I recently came back to the server in the winter of 2019.

Have you ever been banned on any platform?
    I was banned on my main account and alternate account for a chargeback that was made by someone else, which has since been resolved. These bans were very brief.

I have never been banned on the forums.

Do you have any previous moderation experience?

I currently help to moderate a smaller community discord server with about 1.4k users. In terms of minecraft servers, I have only “moderated” personal small servers. : )

Why do you think you should become a staff member?
    I believe that I would be a great staff member for several reasons. If I were, to sum up, my qualities and abilities, I would say that I am kind, considerate, knowledgeable, and helpful.

To begin with, I am a very kind and considerate person in my communications with other players. I always treat others respectfully despite any altercations that we may have had in the past. I do not have a short temper and I am impartial - I do not give priority to some people nor do I give people special treatment. I am a fair person.

Additionally, I am knowledgeable in that I can provide answers to anyone who requests help or at least point them in the right direction. Being a player of the game and both skyblock and economy servers for quite some time, I am up-to-date on the server, forums, and discord features, and general operations. This means that I am capable of answering almost all day-to-day questions that existing and new players may have regarding most of Skyblock’s many platforms. I am also very familiar with the rules on all platforms, meaning I am more than capable of enforcing them.

Finally, and most importantly, I am a helpful person. I am always quick to notice when someone needs assistance in in-game chat or discord, and will always try my best to answer their queries effectively and efficiently. I am very approachable and am always happy to talk to people or go out of my way to help others, whether it be a simple question or more significant such as demonstrating how to build/do something or help a new player with their island.

Do you meet the requirements for staff?
    Yes, I do.

Thanks so much for reading my application : ). If you wish to leave any feedback or constructive criticism, please feel free to do so.

• Support Support x 33
    • Neutral Neutral x 4
    • No Support No Support x 4
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Glad to see another berry applying hAHAHAHah!

Anyways I support you. I see you active everyday in game helping at least mostly in game, though, I would like to see you active around the other 2 platforms, discord and forums and maybe try to help out a bit there?

Good luck!

also first GeoBerries

3. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Support! I have seen you in-game many times, and you frequently help people out. You also started a cool building contest :)

4. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks, Bert! Means a lot, and yes, I am most active in game. I feel I am fairly active on fourms as well but- I am improving with my discord activity!
    Thank you splat! Yes, the competition was a lot of fun to host. :heart:

5. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    *cough*

It's obviously supported by me. Not only because you are a fellow berry but you are consistently helping out in chat whenever I am online. You are always on when I am (pretty much) and I see you helping out all the time- unless I beat you to it ;). But I do see so much potential in you and I wish you the best of luck throughout this period of time, keep up your helping ability.

BertBerry I overlooked this so technically I was first. :heart:

6. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Support just help a bit more. :p

7. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks, Geo! I have learned a lot from you, and I am really grateful to call you my friend! Thanks for the friendly feedback!!

8. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    Support Support Support!!! Justin would be a great staff member! I always see him helping in chat and he is very friendly and fun to be around! I’ve never seen him not get along with anyone! I saw that you are more active on discord now so your all good! :>

9. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks for the support! Yes! I am always trying to help out :)
    Thank you so much, Doc! Yes, I am always trying to be more active!! :D

10. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

Hello Justin,

You were screwed over pretty badly recently and had some valuables stolen by a friend, yet you were able to forgive them without much fuss. Getting over slights is probably one of the most important traits for a staff member to have.

You use way too many exclamation marks for my taste, but I'm very glad to voice my support for your application, as you're a helpful and generous member of our Skyblock community.

Good luck!
    GAMER

11. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks, Gamer! I do believe that holding a grudge will lead me nowhere so I have decided to try and get over the situation, because the longer I dwell, the more it affects me. I think being angry about a situation is acceptable but- getting over it eventually is needed. Yes, lol I do use a lot of exclamation marks hehe :) Thanks for the support

12. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    I’m going to go with neutral. This is due to the fact that you only just meet the requirements (post count). I will likely support this in the near future. Good luck!

13. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks Tog for the informative feedback! Yes, I do only have 70 posts, this may be due to the fact that I have only been active on forums for two months so far. I plan to be as active / more active than I have been so far. This will change shortly ;)

14. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    nice when I see u but I don't see u that much if I saw u a little more full support could see u being great staff also want to see u a bit more on forums and discord ur so close toa super support from me lol

15. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks for the feedback Ursus!

16. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Justin is a very bright and accepting member of the Skyblock community. I would love to see him as a moderator here and I'm sure the community would like to see it happen too.

17. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks, ca1leb! Means a lot.

18. Winnie

Winnie Member

IGN:
    WinnieThePoohxo
    Justin was very welcoming to me when i came on the server always is helpful to me and incredibly kind and forgivin . Always visits my island to say hi to me

19. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks for your kind words, Win :heart: Yes! I love to help other players and make them feel welcome :)

20. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    just of opinion but

(of course in this instance its if you haven't been on forums since 2014 you haven't been here since 2014) - take this as a crude joke, I know my humour is bad.

I'll be neutral for now, but I can't think of any reasons off the top of my head. You'd make a good mod here though ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.