OCE Ursoo's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Krissy, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Ssusuuuuuuuuuppuuuuurrrrtrtrtrtrrttrttrtt for la female Kwissy.

2. Connor_

Connor_ Member

Support. :)

3. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    But I mean what’s the point of having a forum mod when we have a lot of Moderators who are really active on forums .

4. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Like Talia

5. Queen

Queen Guest

Because if krissy is offering to be a moderator one way or another, it’s in the servers best interest to have her so why not

6. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

It reduces the work the current moderators need to do so they can focus on the server and reports etc.

Having someone like me to comb through the forums, given it would be my only job, will ensure that things get done quicker. Even when I was staff the moderation queue would be full until I sorted it out and reports would sit for days sometimes unless I got to them.

Not to offend any moderator but most come on the forums but it’s not for moderating it, it’s to handle things they need

7. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Forum moderator is a rank I had forgotten we have had before. If it becomes a rank again, I’d love for you to be the first person to have it (perhaps the only). yes I’m supporting you

8. RocketOG

RocketOG Guest

No support, corrupt moderator in game.

Plus you were lazy and just delegated tasks to other mods...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
  9. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Did you know that Krissy has the third most bans ever? She had over 1,000 bans in her logs and constantly made helpful threads for mods and handled mentors, meetings and more. She wasn’t lazy. Infact, she overworked herself to help others improve.

10. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Wow. That is low rocket.

11. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank-you for your comments. I understand you feel that I was corrupt and most likely due to how your case turned out. I don't feel like I was corrupt. I made mistakes and own them.
    0662906aac0c82ba1cca9f944ceb6bb2.png
    I feel like your hatred may have influenced the first part of your feedback.

However I can probably say that yes, I can get lazy. But so can everyone else. No one on the team is 100% motivated 100% of the time. However I delegated tasks due to the following, not laziness:
    • When IRL drama and issues would cloud my judgement
    • When I felt I was bias towards someone and I wanted to be as fair as possible
    • When my timezone made it difficult to contact someone
    • When I needed a break because I was moderating every single day and felt burnt out
    • When I was going to be busy irl.
    I don't think any of this will impact my performance as a forums staff. I would have a very set job to do, guidelines to follow and due to changes in my life, less stress and reasons for delegating tasks.

12. EDISONTECH

EDISONTECH Well-Known Member

IGN:
    EDISONTECH
    Suppport ️ Will click the support button when I get on my computer. Good Lick Krissy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Support to krissy ofc : )

14. RocketOG

RocketOG Guest

Just because she was around long enough to log a lot of easy bans from advertisers and such doesn’t mean that she didn’t delegate other, more difficult tasks that she didn’t want to deal with.
    It’s not “hatred”, honestly you were even my favorite moderators for a lot of my career. But the way you handled my case and users as well was extremely sloppy and I would assume biased. It’s overall frustration with how issues are handled here. Also I come here to vent irl frustrations which isn’t right but it’s what I do because this is the only place I can, my reputation is already f***ed and it’s easy to take shots at people here.

I’d support a trial period just to see how it turns out.

Sorry if I didn’t respond to everything or whatever I’m sick and just woke up which is why I’m here haha

15. Trickyy

Trickyy Active Member

IGN:
    TTrickyz
    Support! Krissy4ForumsModerator! You were a great mod so why can't you be a spectacular forums moderator?

16. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Re-support for my Cathy :D

17. Krissy

I am sorry if it feels that I was biased. I asked for advice from Cyp and followed what he said. Of course it was very confusing for me. I often hated to talk to Cyp about the server and speaking to Cyp makes me incredibly anxious. It was something new for me that I had never had to deal with.

I will tell you something though from being banned in game. It isn't worth caring about a video game. I had a lot of problems when I first started. Eventually that gave me a bad rep. Being too invested to the point i'd snap at staff and argue and push myself so hard to be a loved moderator...

But what would that achieve being like that? I wasn't going to be that staff who couldn't tell the difference between socially acceptable and the mod role. I certainly didn't want to be the reason staff left. I chilled out. Though to be fair I was harassed quite often that i'd naturally become defensive. I knew it was just a game and the more I got worked up the less productive i'd be.

Honestly I think you would be suited to help others more than attack them. Because you as a player understand what other players want. And using your opinions in a respectful and courteous manner speaks louder than salt. Hope everything works out for you irl.

18. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Support! You have been a great mod and will be again! Your demotion was just not fair, you deserved more love and care. Just work on your activity :)

19. Krissy

Hey Archer. I'm not sure if you realised I am applying for forums mod. That is why perhaps you don't see my in game activity (also banned). I do know that I am on the forums a lot of the time in my timezone and do my best to post in threads, and report when necessary.

20. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Support Su

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.