OCE Ursoo's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Krissy, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    yep too good to go to waste Full support for Krissy!

2. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

:heart: thank you!
    :heart: thank you! I know right?
    Thanks Bratberry! Don’t forget to stand against me!
    Thank you bb :heart:
    Very true, like I did it all the time when I was staff so it’s nothing new about me
    Thank you so much :)

3. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Support.

What I said was most likely idiotic, which I apologize for. I didn't mean to ruin our friendship, all I did was agree to a few statements. (at the time) and switched to neutral. Which I probrably not should have done. I have a feeling that when we were talking about the situation, BOTH of us shut down a little bit, but that's okay. I truly like you as a friend, and as a moderator. I wasn't really there at the time, as I had no PC for the time being. But I've heard incredibly good things about you. What I have seen from you is that you handle situations correctly, and what they need. You don't take any bull crap from anyone, and that's what I like most about you. You set people in their place. I also realize that you have a good reputation with (almost) everyone. (Considering the 91 support ratings.) That's something good to have if you're running for helper. You also have a substantial amount of experience, (You've been mod since mid 2014? did not know that to be honest) You're obviously dedicated since you've been playing this server since 2012-2o13, (I can't remember when.)

One of the biggest things I was impressed with was your willingness to stand up to Krissy.
    Oops, not what I meant to say.
    One of the biggest things I was impressed with was your willingness to stand up to these haters.

EDIT - Hit me with those disagrees, I don't care.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2018
  4. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    I don't understand why when I rate your application No-support you go ahead and rate mine no support right away? It's not professional to do that, along with your profile picture. There's no saying that not you're a good person, I just don't think anymore that you care enough or act like a future moderator in my opinion.

5. Krissy

I already no supported you but you reminded me theres a no support rating I can use, thank you buddy :heart:
    Ps If I didn't care I wouldn't have an app open. I act like a "moderator" when I need to. At least i'm active

6. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

what a hypocrite. u be rating disagrees to ppl who support krissy yet ur complaining about smth like her using the no support rating when she has the right to? im not saying ur not allowed to im just saying ur a hypocrite.

7. Krissy

I wouldn't break a friendship over a mod application. In fact for a while Mai no supported me and we are still friends. The thing was I made a reply back because feedback that focuses on things that are irrelevant to my moderating ability were used and my intentions were assumed from a joke and you kinda ignored my reply all together. I expect a good friend to at least talk to me since I don't really get mad at all when people come to me.

[​IMG]

8. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Yet, Mai had a valid reason.

9. Krissy

I didn't agree with her reasoning. I didn't like the fact I was being no supported just for being "too good for the server"

Emerald saying im not being professional but handing out those disagrees like candy
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Alrighty, good points.

11. Krissy

Beep boop supports pls :heart:

12. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

re-support! :D love krissy :heart:

btw I like bts too :3 I listened to a few songs

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  13. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Looking back, I realize I actually didn't. I based it on my personal opinion of her constantly going back to a place she's too good for. However, when it comes to a Moderator application, it's based on whether she's capable of being a good mod or not, regardless of if I want her to be Mod or not. Truthfully, I want her to be more than that, that's what she deserves, but seeing the way she's being treated sucks to watch. Overall, my reasoning was not really valid at all.

14. Parrot

Parrot Guest

I guess I can’t disagree with that can’t I? Krissy is a really great person to be around overall.

EDIT - Wait, ursoo? I’m soo confused

15. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    upload_2018-8-27_15-4-48.png

Lmao her signature guessed it : ) ))

AnywAYS re SUppRot and I legit thought it was someone's else application lol

16. Parrot

Parrot Guest

oOhH OkAy

AnYwAys SuPPoRt KRisSy

17. Annn

Annn yoongi Premium

IGN:
    AN_AM
    Full support. You have many experience unlike many other applicants.

18. Parrot

Parrot Guest

OMG I FORGOT TO PUT THE SUPPORT RATING ON HERE PLEASE DONT HURT ME

bump

19. Parrot

Parrot Guest

bumping

^ I hate this 5 characters thing wth

20. Annn

Annn yoongi Premium

IGN:
    AN_AM
    i can't quote for some reason

BertBerry Parrot
    Ursoo is a slang in Korean for yeah! or generally what you say when you're having a good time.
    There is a part where they sing "Ursoo, It's Awesome" in BTS's new hit song which broke youtube music view in a day (40 million) Idol

bump as well :))

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.