OCE Ursoo's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Krissy, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megacrusher4200

Megacrusher4200 Well-Known Member

If I had 1 year to live I would find where cyp lives, knock on his door, and make him promote you. On a serious note, full support.

2. Rozels

Rozels Member

No Support. One of the most toxic players in-game.

3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Oh dear, I'm sorry my King. How ever did I offend you this time? Was I not adult enough hmmm or is my love of 7 "ugly" men offending you? Is my IGN not worthy? I am actually really upset... I cannot contain myself. I was just called toxic and got a no support rating. Oh dear whatever should I do now, i'm never going to get helper now oh no.

Literally all I do is come on, have a few jokes, get called annoying, have my name made fun of, my interests made fun of and then insulted. So I don't think it is a crime to be a little blunt or sarcastic. After all, a good staff doesn't fight back, but they sure as hell don't have to take bs.

Your no support and feedback doesn't really mean much. Nice try though

4. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

yASSSSSSSS QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN TELL EMMMMMMMMMMM

5. snow_454

snow_454 Active Member

support, i could go on and on.

6. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Support duh! U r really active and extremely helpful! U and Bert better get premoted soon! :p

7. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Ayy thank you :heart:
    Appreciate it :)
    Thank you so much :)

8. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Support for krissy I always see you helping out On the forums you really go in depth on some suggestions and explain your reasonings you would be a great mod again :heart:

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  9. Parrot

Parrot Guest

I believe you mean *in depth.

However, re-support Krissy. Is it just me or have I not seen you in-game recently?

10. Krissy

Yes I have been busy. Im still on discord and forums to help

11. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Very sorry but I'm switching to no support for now. You're a very great friend of mine, but being friends doesn't automatically make me support. You are a great candidate, a very good one and have had a great experience as a moderator on skyblock so there's saying that you don't know the server. However, lately it seems like you've lost a lot of confidence and such in becoming moderator and just simply do not care for the position.

You've had a very negative saying about yourself, and there is nothing negative about you but you just think that. You have to think of positives about yourself and not look at the negatives. Looking at all of the negatives are making your confidence for becoming back on the staff team decrease and not for fill your role back on the staff team. I'd like to see you positive about this and just always positive, because lately you haven't been that way and I feel like it's taken a toll on you becoming staff.

I'd really like to see you as staff again, and I know that some people may not appreciate you becoming staff again, but that should not stop you for becoming staff. You were a great person to work with and a great friend, but the overall attitude and confidence just has to come up for me.

Everything else is fine, I'm not hard no supporting, just temporarily as I'd like to see a change, then I can resupport you.

Goodluck!

12. Krissy

I’ve been busy, not disinterested. Maybe my personal confidence is lacking but that comes with anxiety and things in my life. On the server and as a moderator I have overwhelming confidence that I am the best applicant and candidate. I am realistic and know a promotion for myself is not likely to occur but here I am still on this server, still helping people when I can. You only caught me in an odd mood, you don’t know anything about how I feel

13. Krissy

1. Stop taking my jokes seriously. Really. If I didn't want to be helper I would have removed this app a long time ago.
    2. Me being negative about myself has no bearing on myself as a moderator or I wouldn't have been promoted in the first place or made it as far as to moderate for 3 years.
    3. This is minecraft. Not real life. If I am a good candidate then there is no reason to no support over something as small as a joke.

Understand that from my perspective I don't always get the most kind comments thrown at me. I deal with hate by submitting to the idea and making fun of it. If I get called toxic then i'd go around sarcastically calling myself toxic. If someone calls me emotionally unstable, i'll just have fun with it.
    That is how I personally deal with hate without being rude to people and letting it bother me because its a game.

Now I may not be the most active right now. But with that I am always doing my best to be on discord, and on forums, paying attention to this server because I am dedicated to it and have been for over 4 years. I am no more inactive than a regular mod. I'm on call and around nearly all day, every day. Sometimes I have other plans... it happens.

My personal life has nothing to do with this application. I am taking this application seriously but I am not acting serious unless I need to. There is no reason to do so. The server benefits from staff like Kyrxu who can be serious when needed but maintain the ability to let loose and have fun. Something I should have been like instead of being serious and too uptight back in the day.

I am grateful to my supporters who actually realise this and know I will be a great staff member just like before. Thank you for actually knowing me well enough.

14. Mai

I don't care for Minecraft or this server as much as I did before but honestly the points you've all given makes no sense. Base your support / no supports on whether she's being helpful or not. Saying she seems to have lost confidence in herself when it comes to being a moderator again is a very dumb point. From what I've seen, Krissy jokes around more than before, yes, but it's not hurting anybody. It's not hurting the server. And knowing the people in this server, it's quite clear that many do doubt her ability when it comes to being staff again, which is quite odd since Krissy is probably the best candidate for becoming a moderator, even an admin or something lol. If you feel she's being "negative" about herself, that's okay, but what the hell does it have to do with her moderator application? That literally makes zero sense. As long as she's being kind, helpful and mature then that's all that matters. It's also quite odd how some of yall literally switched to neutral after resupporting twice and even bumping the thread on the same damn page. Interesting.

This isn't a therapy session.

15. Krissy

Thank you so much :heart:
    Please make sure you read this:
    and also read this in which staff agree

Thank you for stopping by.

16. Saturns

Saturns Active Member

IGN:
    PastelLoser
    um wtf support. this app has been open for a hot min yet you still stand as the greatest choice for mod.

17. Evux

Evux Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Evux
    Easy Re-Support... Ignore the people making up some weird elaborate reason for no supporting. :heart:

18. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    re suprot u r very helpful todaay!1

19. Mai

R E S U P P OR T T T GGTT

20. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Definite resupport. I jokingly self-deprecate myself all the time but nobody complains when I do it, so I don't see why Krissy shouldn't be allowed to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.