Join and Support the NSO!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SpookBlock, May 24, 2017.

1. SpookBlock

SpookBlock Active Member

The NSO is a non-profit organization dedicated to playing like greenies and taking down griefers and bullies.
    The NSO stands for: the New Skyblock Order.
    As a member of the NSO, you have the freedom to:
    Say anything.
    Post your opinion.
    Enjoy the server.
    Troll griefers and bullies.
    End hacking.
    As you may know, certain people only play the game so others have a bad time. If it sounds like I'm whining, I'm not. I'm being serious. You know who you are. The biggest problem is that these people don't care. They don't care about the well-being of the server and the experience of other's gameplay. This is the reason Skyblock is dying. People are leaving because they are bored of having to put up with this garbage. In conclusion, if you join the NSO, you can be a part of a revolution. A Skyblock revolution. Create change. BE the change.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Stray Gamer

Stray Gamer Member

not going to lie, I appreciate your support for bettering things. But I got some critique for you my friend.

crap, I'm not a greenie lol

I exist as a human being in my own body, and I have freedom to:
    Say anything.
    Post my opinion.
    Enjoy the server. xD that part is hilarious.
    Troll griefers and bullies (though I don't really feel the urge to do that anymore, bc it sounds like a revenge plot).
    but I can't end hacking. Ending hacking is pretty extreme, it would be an amazing feat if anyone manages to do that.

There is a lot more than that, that is a problem with this server.

My final judgement: this thread will attract trolls. It will also encourage others to flame. I know you want to better the server, but your wording and some of your ideals will produce a problem.

3. SpookBlock

SpookBlock Active Member

I don't care. Then I'll know how to separate the real players from the trolls.

4. Stray Gamer

Stray Gamer Member

it will actually only separate the NSO players from the trolls. You can put together a group, but it doesn't make any real difference. The only people with true influence on this server are those who have powers. Mods, Staff, that is who. I don't have to join a group to share my opinion about this server or some people. The words I say on here tend to have little to no effect.

5. SpookBlock

SpookBlock Active Member

Mods are mods and staff is staff because of the people. Without the players, the staff and mods would have a lot less power and influence.

6. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Its a nice idea. In an ideal world people would stand together and say we don't what this bullying crap. But unfortunately without proper influence it won't be as effective as you foresee.
    But I admire you for your good values and wanting to make a difference to the server

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Stray Gamer

Stray Gamer Member

Deep down, a lot of us feel that way to, about your ideal world part. I also think you partially misunderstand him, he isn't doing this for the server; he is doing this for the people here. Just like me, he could care less about the server, we both care more for the people here. Don't get me wrong, I understand your position with protecting the server and what not, but spook and I are here for the people.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Saying anything isn't really a freedom given, because some things can clash with server rules. Also be careful on trolling, if it counts as severe harassment it can warrant a punishment.

10. ConortheAssasin

ConortheAssasin Active Member

Nso.. NhO.. ring a bell at all? You copied the hermitcraft thingy which is like the new hermit order or some s***.. look it up

11. SashaBankzz

SashaBankzz Guest

Nah i want to have my hacks on, i like full bright and ESP

12. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    -You cannot say anything, if it's against the rules, no you cannot.
    -We all have the right to post our opinion.
    -Again, every person can enjoy the server.
    -If you harass the supposed 'Troller or griefer' prepare for a warning or ban.
    -Ending all hacking is almost impossible.

13. SpookBlock

SpookBlock Active Member

The NSO is from my and Stray's realm, because the letter S can substitute for Stray and Spook.