Denied [janisbugins] Griefing [Frxxxn][Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by janisbugins, Feb 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. janisbugins

janisbugins Member

Your banned account name: janisbugins
    Platform you were banned on: skyblock
    Ban message/reason: grief
    Have you read the rules? yes
    Do you think this ban was incorrect? no
    Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: i have been banned on the account Jellied_Eels on the skyblock server.
    Why would you like to be unbanned? yes
    How will you prevent yourself from being banned again? not griefing
    If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: K41YU
    Do you understand and accept our rules? yes

2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Hey, janisbugins!

Your account, Jellied_Eels, has already been banned twice in the past. When I asked you in-game if you had read and understood our rules, you said:
    Code:
    [17:02:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [janisbugins -> me] i have read and understood every single rule
    [17:03:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> janisbugins] If you've read our rules you understand why griefing and stealing is wrong.
    [17:03:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [janisbugins -> me] yes sir
    As you can see in our rules, griefing is:
    I would like you to tell me why, if you knew griefing/looting was against our server rules, you decided to steal from the player WolekX. When I asked you this in game, you denied (multiple times) having stolen anything from him. Before you reply, I would like you to keep in mind that lying in your appeal will not help you at all, and that we have all the evidence needed which shows that the hoppers were stolen by you.

I would also like you to re-write the answer to the Why would you like to be unbanned? question, since you didn't answer it in your original appeal.

3. janisbugins

janisbugins Member

I would like to be unbanned because i admitted to the fact that i stole a hopper and i dont think its fair on me because i didnt do nothing.

4. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    janisbugins, please remember that this is not your first ban for griefing. If you do not cooperate, my only choice will be to deny your appeal.

In your reply, you have only addressed the last paragraph of everything I have said. This shows that you do not regret what you did, and that your only goal is to be unbanned. In addition, you have contradicted yourself in said reply:
    Also, I would like to remind you that you constantly denied having stolen the hoppers to me in game, as shown below:
    Code:
    [16:57:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> janisbugins] Please return the hoppers to WolekX
    [16:58:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [janisbugins -> me] i didnt take anything???
    [16:58:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [janisbugins -> me] i bought those hoppers with my grass
    [17:03:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> janisbugins] If you've read our rules you understand why griefing and stealing is wrong.
    [17:03:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [janisbugins -> me] yes sir
    [17:03:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> janisbugins] Why did you steal from WolekX then?
    [17:03:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [janisbugins -> me] i did not
    I hope you understand that our only concern is to make this server safe and enjoyable for everyone. Therefore, we do not tolerate griefing, false reports or any other kind of inappropriate behaviour. I would like to remind you to take the appeal process seriously and to be sincere and truthful. Once again, as I asked you in my previous reply, I'd like you to tell me why, if you knew griefing/looting is not tolerated, you decided to steal from WolekX.

I would also like to address an issue regarding Pandas237. On Sunday, February 2nd, 2020, you posted a few messages on the skyblock discord claiming your account had been hacked. When the team reached out to you in order to help you with your situation, you claimed that your hacked account's username was "Pandas237". This account was temporarily banned, and you unsuccessfully tried to get their rank transferred, apart from their island and their items. I would like you to take a few minutes to consider and state in your reply why this is wrong.

5. janisbugins

janisbugins Member

I admit that i stole the hoppers but that day i was really angry because i have anger problems, i didnt want to reveal myself so i lied and told you that the hoppers were not stolen but i am sure when i come back and see WolekX online i shall give him back his stolen hoppers. I also have read all of the rules and now understand them all from rule A to Z. Also, that pandas237 account was my hacked account that i lost all of my good stuff on but i lied about the rank and i am so sorry, i was just trying to get all my stuff back but it resulted in a ban which i regret deeply.

6. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Are you claiming to have owned the account "Pandas237" at one point in time, or are you saying that is the island on which you were trusted on your account "Jellied_Eels"?

7. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Less than 10 minutes after your ban had expired, you logged in to Skyblock and msged me claiming once again that the account Pandas237 was yours and had been hacked, in an attempt to get their island, items and rank given to you. As you already know, since you have "read all of the rules and now understand them all from rule A to Z", this goes against our rules and we cannot allow such behaviour on this server. Therefore, not only your appeal will be denied, but it will also be extended to 14 days. Please take this time to go over our rules once again if you wish to follow them and keep playing on our server.

8. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.