Accepted Jake_Hogan Ban Appeal[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Jake_Hogan, Jan 16, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake_Hogan

Jake_Hogan Well-Known Member

• Server: (Skyblock) Classic
    • In-game name: Jake_Hogan
    • Full exact Ban Message: Ban hammer has spoken
    • Did you read the rules ? Yes
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? I lied to Noobcrew , and CypriotMerks about the items that I had, and then I had them replace them for me because of my frustration during a large project that got corrupted due to island expanding.
    • Was this an incorrect ban? Absolutely not. I 100% deserved it.
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? A hand full of times previous to this ban; dirt trading, gravel trading, etc.
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? It's been about four or five years. I definitely think I've turned around. I try my best to help out the community when I can. I am very sorry about my decisions in the past, and I only want to make right.

2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Kerahna
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

3. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    This was the owners' ban, and I'm not sure if at the time all of the illegitimate items were removed. Did you transfer any of the items to any other account?

4. Jake_Hogan

Jake_Hogan Well-Known Member

I honestly dont remember it in great detail. I know I gave someone named brandon a small amount of items but idk if he even plays anymore.

5. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
    It looks like your island was deleted. I left your current inventory alone (there are some dia equipment and grass), but you might want to leave it with a friend before starting a new island in case your inv gets cleared.

6. Kerahna

IGN:
    Kerahna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.